Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 792|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] War Axe

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-15 07:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
At first, I thought they release this item exclusively for fighter? to make them more viable in the game. But now, this item used by all kind of hybrid roles: yi shun shin, hayabusa, lancelot, and roger. I don't think this item is fair to the game, they can get insane damage and mobility from the war axe's stacks. Marksman cant even utilize this item but why yss and roger can?. My suggestion is to make it exclusive item for fighter only (please change roger to marksman/ fighter). What are your thoughts on this?
Post time 2022-1-17 03:51 PM | Show all posts
War Axe Getting nerfed Anyways, so it might be for fighter exclusive only now. If assassin role like yss uses it, it will only be a waste item to spend on. But I feel like Moonton is just lack on item varieties. Is too limited, they need more versatile items.
Post time 2022-1-16 12:42 AM | Show all posts
I thought that right now you have only 3 way to build physicle damage character.

1 - Crits. If you character focus on base attacks, you might build a crits. Its have maximum damage in game.

2 - DHS. If you character focus on attack speed or skill that will active DHS ability. Its have much less damage than crits, but some passive will compensate it.

3 - Penetration. If you charater will not use based attack and have no passive to activate it, only one way to make you character deal damage. Its physicle armor reduce items. Its still less damage than crits, but you have no way.

So, my thought - some mm use battle axe, when they have no other way to scale. Gragers use this item. I saw few Brody and Beatrix with it. About other characters - its just no way to build without it. This only 8 not crits and not DHS items. But it include Rose Golden Meteor, Malefic Roar, Bloodlust Axe, Endless Battle and Sea Halberd. As all a technicall items. And you have 5 slots. So, even it item woud much worse, its still be popular.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-17 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-16 12:42 AM
I thought that right now you have only 3 way to build physicle damage character.

1 - Crits. If you ...

"Marksmen/Mages/Supports only receive 33% of these stacked effects". They cant use this item. only hybrid marksman can. The damage bonus, penetration, and movement speed bonus is insane. Thats why roger, yss, lancelot, and hayabusa meta because they can use war axe. With war axe build, you just need war-axe and malefic roar and rest item can be defensive.

Crits build are strong, but you cant afford to buy lots of defense item to utilize this build.
Dhs build can be build with attack speed or combined with crit build. Attacks speed Dhs is the weakest in term of damage.

Post time 2022-1-17 05:26 PM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-1-17 10:44 AM
"Marksmen/Mages/Supports only receive 33% of these stacked effects". They cant use this item. only ...

Yep. But they can and even use it. But with lower effectiveness. I mean assasin will still buy war axe after nerf, even you will nerf it. 8 penetration is not this low. Hunter strike give you 15 for example.

Anyway, item need to nerf.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-19 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-1-19 10:14 AM
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-1-17 03:51 PM
War Axe Getting nerfed Anyways, so it might be for fighter exclusive only now. If assassin role like ...

Can't agree more. We definitely need more item varieties. I would love to try out wide range of build combinations.
Post time 2022-1-22 02:39 AM | Show all posts
I don't mind hybrid MM's using war axe. YSS is not good now anyway. If any MM picks war axe they are wasting one slot
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 10:39 PM GMT+8