Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 792|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Query] Minsitthar

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-17 06:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The only fighter I've never played in 5 years is Minsitthar. Just bought him few days ago so I would like to hear from community some tips and tricks, good builds etc...Wanna play him as a sidelaner and as a tank. Thank you in advance!

Post time 2022-1-17 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Moonton should make him into full tank, not grey as a fighter. All his skill are actually support type with very low damage. Sometimes when i played him, with dmg items seemed dont work. I dont know, I always pick endless battle and hunter strike because of the cd stat, the rest are defense items. He is actually a good hero and fun to play even his hook easier than franco. In short, he needs big revamp.
Post time 2022-1-17 07:36 PM | Show all posts
He's actually a good semi-tank hero that is a game changer. I'm wondering why he didn't get the spotlight after sometime, he was once in the meta for a very short time due to him being used in tournaments, but this was a while back. I was expecting that he'll be used by players, which happened back then but I didn't know what happened after.
Post time 2022-1-17 07:38 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-1-17 07:36 PM
He's actually a good semi-tank hero that is a game changer. I'm wondering why he didn't get the spot ...

Days ago I saw that a survey about minsitthar. Is that a chance that he will get the revamp after faramis and vexana?
Post time 2022-1-17 09:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-1-17 09:06 PM

I agree. Minsitthar should be only tank. I'm thinking of a great hi-tech skin for Minsitthar. But I'm studying for University exams. Unfortunately I don't have much time for drawing skin.
Screenshot_2022-01-14-13-06-08-863_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
884388d60809b81ec21968920007b141.jpg

Post time 2022-1-18 03:05 AM | Show all posts
Minsitthar is a defensive type hero with very high CD for skills

Skill 1
If enemy is successfully hooked you win or else enemy wins. If you miss, run away as CD of this skill is way too much. If enemy catches up while running, use second skill to stop them and run away. If chased by many enemies, use ultimate to blink for a short distance and run away. If enemies are still near you, use flicker to escape

Skill 2
If hook is successful, use 2nd skill to stun the enemy. If hook misses, use this skill to stun the chasing enemies

Skill 3
This skill can be used to trap enemies with blink/flicker skills. This skill is a nightmare for assassins caught inside during team fights. If used for solo fights, enemy will casually walk out of this and escape easily

I hope my explanation is helpful to you
Post time 2022-1-18 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Honestly his kit has been replaced by khufra. His ult has 40 sec cooldown for something that khufra could do with 12 seconds. Hes still a decent pick bc he has a lot of counter abilities for many heroes but u might as well as play khufra. Yeah like what other people say he has low dmg but he has a lot of abilities that could make him a support or tank.
Post time 2022-1-18 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Also ur playstyle is like franco looking for hooks and ult. Or ult to trap enemies. Second skill stuns the first enemy hero and could push others away.
Post time 2022-1-19 06:01 AM | Show all posts
In my opinion, a good Minsitthar is pretty annoying to deal with. I like his skill set but weak damage for a fighter. I think they should make him into a Tank as primary role and Fighter as secondary.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-19 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Thank you guys. I appreciate your opinions and will consider playing him only as a tank. Tried him as a fighter with different builds but there is no damage.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 07:00 PM GMT+8