Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Query] Minsitthar

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-20 04:42 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-1-22 10:38 AM | Show all posts
When he was released.... was a demon vs Fanny and them. But atm, he's honestly not worth plalying. Although yeah it's Assassin jungler meta, he's skillset is a really good counter but he kinda feels like Terizla. I think it's mainly his first skill that needs to be changed or buff his stats to be more tanky.
Post time 2022-1-22 03:34 PM | Show all posts
@imAldric

He's good though in situational picks. He's still one of the best counters for heroes that utilises blink skills. I'm actually surprised that people don't use him much despite being extremely viable sometimes.
Post time 2022-1-22 05:41 PM | Show all posts
I bought the hero recently, although its not entirely my playstyle to be the supporting disabler that closes the gap between enemies and my carry allies, it feels so damn good to hook those mfs and bring them to their deaths.
Post time 2022-1-25 06:43 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-1-22 01:34 AM
@imAldric

He's good though in situational picks. He's still one of the best counters for heroes tha ...

I mean, Phoveus might have taking the place of Minsitthar when counter heroes with a lot of dashes. He does more damage, plus, much more durable because of his spammable first skill and ult.
Post time 2022-1-26 12:18 AM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

Speaking about him, it is somewhat strange but these days I see more Minsitthar than Phoveus for some reason. I have yet to even see 1 Phoveus over the span of 6 months, while I saw 1-2 Minsitthar players. Very strange to be honest, it's as if he disappeared off the face of the earth.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 02:18 AM GMT+8