Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 751|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Edith Bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-18 09:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
When Edith died while transforming, your Converted Magic Power won't turn back to Def unless you use your Ult again and die "normally". This means that you'll be squishy as hell even if you're on Tank Mode.
Oh, also if you use Ult again while this bug is occuring then you'll further Convert your Base Physical & Magical Def to Magic and as a result, you'll get Negative Def that means you'll be more squishy than a lvl 1 minion.

So Edith players, it makes sense why Edith becomes more squishy sometimes. I bet you experienced it too.
Post time 2022-1-18 12:59 PM | Show all posts
If this is true, can you provide more proofs like ss or short vidclips,so we can further verify the bug and submit it. And yeah I did experience it too while using edith.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-18 02:35 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-1-18 12:59 PM
If this is true, can you provide more proofs like ss or short vidclips,so we can further verify the  ...

Sadly, I can't provide the proof anymore. I noticed this during a match and I didn't have time to take a screenshot and now that I want to rewatch it, I can't. The system says Video Does Not Exist, probably because my match is from this morning before the update got released and now that the update is released the system probably deleted it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 10:49 PM GMT+8