Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 615|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Request] Are we happy with Argus revamp?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-19 04:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey guys! Hope you're all having a nice time in the land of dawn.
So, I want to discuss a matter with you guys... How good was Argus revamp? My opinion will be Argus's performance did improve but it didn't get him a seat on the meta. That's sad. On my personal opinion almost all ADC fighters in mlbb kinda seem a bit off meta. When Aulus was about to be released I was very excited to buy him bcz I thought this ADC fighter will dominate the lane against other fighters, but that wasn't the case at all.  

Anyway back to Argus. I think he has a lot of potential but Moonton was never kind to give him a chance. So here are my ideas with Argus :
Skill 2 (Meteoric Sword) : Bleeding will trigger Atk effects (cannot crit)
Ultimate (Eternal Evil) : Argus targets an enemy hero and becomes the fallen angel.All enemies near argus will be knocked back and terrified for 1 sec. The targeted enemy will not be knocked back but only get terrified for 1 sec. Argus removes all debuffs and cc after using this skill.

With these changes I believe Argus will better assert dominance with his skills and make more impact in teamfights.  
Also, I think All ADC fighters need to catch moonton's attention.
Also I would really love if moonton buffed their iconic hero miya and improve her early game slightly. Zhask also needs some buffs and adjustments as well. Zhask has really fallen apart after his nerf. And would really love to see a mid mage zhask who is less reliant on his Ult. His 2nd skills area should be more big to improve it's hitrate.

Thanks for reading this post. Stay safe and happy.

Post time 2022-1-19 05:58 AM | Show all posts
I honestly think Argus need one more buff, extending his second skill range by at least 0.2-0.3, and increases the slowness effect.

I don't think his ult need a buff like you did, the knockback would be counter productive and the terrified effect would makes him a bit OP. I think he need better chasing ability and extension of his Skill 2.

Else he's already a bit balance, but not meta.  
Post time 2022-1-19 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Argus need early game damage or passive skill buff
Post time 2022-1-19 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-1-19 03:53 PM

I agree with you. Argus ultimate must be immune against all debuff and cc. My opinion ,Argus needs "demon hunter" item and red buff in early game.
Post time 2022-1-20 12:58 PM | Show all posts
I'll be honest, I was going to make a thread discussing this since it's his 1 year anniversary of revamp but held back because I wasn't sure of the response I'd get.

Look, Argus isn't BAD but he isn't GOOD either. I don't think his revamp was an actual revamp and there was a lot more they could've done to make him actually play better and have synergy with his passive and his skills.

In the last year I've over 2500 games with him, reached mythic 3 times since I've mained him, and while he has his moments, I wouldn't ever call him OP. In fact, my wins come from sacrificing myself to down a tower over securing a kill.

- His passive bugs when last hitting minions where rage will disappear bug no damage was dealt
- you lose burst potential if you use ultimate at 90 rage
- his skill 1 has a very long cool down
- his skill 2 is a chase mechanic with a short range and needs to be charged up and should be instant
- s1 and s2 prevent him from using ultimate
- his scaling is just awful from 1-15

If I was going to revamp Argus, here is what I'd do.

1. Remove rage and give him runic blade system where each strike grants a rune on the demonic blade he stole up to 5
2. Change skill 2 to work off this rune system where each rune increases the damage done
3. Change passive to increase attack speed the lower his health is
4. Change his ultimate to a Morph lasting 10 seconds that empower his other skills
Post time 2022-1-20 01:37 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-1-19 05:58 AM
I honestly think Argus need one more buff, extending his second skill range by at least 0.2-0.3, and ...

I think the same, one or two buffs will help out.

I think his passive needs to be generated 20% faster in combat, and his S2 to not have that "charge up" Delay to make combat flow better.

S2 should also generate rage for him while target bleeds as it doesn't currently.
Post time 2022-1-21 05:54 AM | Show all posts
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-1-19 11:37 PM
I think the same, one or two buffs will help out.

I think his passive needs to be generated 20%  ...

Yea, your idea is good too, but there’s a bug that Burnzey91 mentioned. When using Argus still during their interval, he cannot activate his ult. I died many times because of that, I hope they figured out how to fix that too.
Post time 2022-1-21 05:08 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-1-21 05:54 AM
Yea, your idea is good too, but there’s a bug that Burnzey91 mentioned. When using Argus still du ...

I find there's just too much reliance on his ultimate as is. Although iconic to his character and theme, without ultimate, engaging in team fights is pointless as he dies almost immediately.

You can't build defensive items otherwise his dps is really bad and his cool downs on his skills are generally quite high plus don't really deal too much damage. This just leaves him with just his passive basic attack to do the dps which triggers every 6-7 swings.

Dominance Ice just completely shuts down his damage output as well.

Take it from somebody who has spent over 800 hours playing this character at higher ranks, he needs a kit overhaul.

Change his resource system, make his skills more impactful while keeping him true to his basic attack background, make ultimate impactful but not a defining factor in a fight.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-22 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Very true.... Argus as a fighter relies too much on his ultimate, because of how squishy he is.... He has hard time against CC and one shot heroes Bcz enemies can CC him hard so he can't regen in his ult form or one shot ambush him before he has chance to trigger his ult. There are also other negative factors to Argus as others have mentioned above. Argus is not that much impactful in team fights also.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 08:29 AM GMT+8