Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1368|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Share] Yin is useless

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-19 09:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
When i use ultimate , i cant catch enemy in ultimate.
Decrease area of his ultimate or give him some CC and slow immunity in ultimate because i just run after enemy in ultimate.if we can not catch fanny , nata , hayabusa in ultimate , why you release yin ?

As you know he is not team fight hero.If he even cant kill one enemy in ultimate , then delete this useless hero
Post time 2022-1-19 06:17 PM | Show all posts
I'd say disable blinks and mobility
Post time 2022-1-19 06:33 PM | Show all posts
I thought Yin needed nerf. But buff should come.
Post time 2022-1-20 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Some players were banning Yin. I thought he is an OP hero but it looks like he is not
Post time 2022-1-20 04:40 AM | Show all posts
His ult sounds op but in reality, u have ministar who has a better ult at disabling enemies. For him to be good, his dmg and durability has to be insane in those 1v1 situtations.
Post time 2022-1-20 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by War_Bandit at 2022-1-20 09:21 AM

ngl, we should take a page from a certain pc game's legion commander, if yin wins in the one on one duel, he should get some set permanent physical damage stacking, it should work too if the enemy wins the duel, then they get the permanent damage, his ulit is a nice cc, but thats just it, it takes away an enemy unit from battle but other than that, it lacks some form of incentive for the yin user to use ult.
Post time 2022-1-21 05:57 AM | Show all posts
I agree with crying kid. First time Moonton didn't make a broken hero. This one is not even in top 10 figters
Post time 2022-1-21 06:09 AM | Show all posts
You need to hit your CC from his second skill before using your other skills for 100% accuracy,  you can easily kill non-mobility without even needing to CC
In my opinion, it is so annoying to fight him with my Natalia, when ever I go in, I get ulted, get CC instantly and got ground smashed to death without time to even react. He need a nerf and an adjustment in my opinion.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-21 06:55 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-1-21 06:09 AM
You need to hit your CC from his second skill before using your other skills for 100% accuracy,  you ...

I know how to use his combo.I say he is useless with this combo.
Post time 2022-1-22 05:13 AM | Show all posts
I haven't played Yin just yet. I had a teammate playing him and he was indeed op. I guess it just needs some time for people to get used to him, cause he's slightly different from what we're used to.

btw, I was just thinking now about what someone said above..i'm trying to imagine Fanny running around in his ultimate..funny
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 05:11 PM GMT+8