Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Share] Yin is useless

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-22 06:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-22 05:17 PM

I am also have no idea. He deffintly not OP. Well, imagine, while he pull opponent in other realm, other fighters(like sun or alpha) just oneshoot their targets and not needed this realm at all.

At least he can save dive and duel over enemy tower. Its only advantage i found for him.

Also second advantage shoud be is mobility. But in world with Masha, Paquito and etc i thought its look more like disadvantage as slow one.

P.S. Maybe it can be good Angela counterpick and usefull this way. Because his ulty pull back her from character. Imagine not counterpicking angela  
Post time 2022-1-22 06:42 AM | Show all posts
how about his 2nd dash skill to be changed like Sun into new 2 skills?
Post time 2022-1-22 10:28 AM | Show all posts
There's quite a few good ideas here so feel free to suggest them

He needs some small tweeks but I guess I think he's quite balanced. The ultimate is quite a skill to have especially to isolate specific heroes so at the moment it's not much of an issue I guess
Post time 2022-1-22 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Hey hey hey!  the hero has just released man! What do you want make him unbearable in games. You say his ult is useless. But think of it like this you trap an enemy with your ulf and even if you can't kill them your team will come and help you in that situation. You can take away enemy jungler in your realm and help your team get the lord or turtle even give them a chance to wipe out the enemy and win the game.
Post time 2022-1-22 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-1-28 05:56 PM | Show all posts
after finally getting to use him for the first and second time earlier, i have to admit that i was very wrong about his kit, he has such potential if used properly, its all about timing and positioning for both you and the enemy.
Post time 2022-1-29 10:38 AM | Show all posts
I think Yin is actually quite pro if u have very familiar with its skill. And his ulti mostly are very good to fight with other by 1v1 if u can guarantee to kill, no one can intervene even like angela. Except u have met those heroes who can counter Yin...
 Author| Post time 2022-1-29 08:36 PM | Show all posts
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-1-29 10:38 AM
I think Yin is actually quite pro if u have very familiar with its skill. And his ulti mostly are ve ...

Friends.

I dont know your rank but yin is useless in mythical glory.
Yin may meta in epic or legend ranks but we shouldnt forget miya,layla also meta in epic rank.

Countering yin is very easy.When yin used ultimate on you , just run in ultimate and %70-80 he cant catch.Its all.

Thank you
Post time 2022-2-6 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Yes agree with this yin ulti but may be useful if you can build up new meta lets see how Philippines adapt it
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-27 09:05 PM GMT+8