12Next
Return to list New
View: 1231|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Query] The truth about Yin's ultimate

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-19 11:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-1-31 08:35 PM

Recently, I noticed that the new Heroes made by Montoon are similar to the Heroes that existed years ago in other games. I didn't like Valentina for that.
Skins were made for new heroes while there were already Faramis and Minsitthar. Faramis doesn't even have an elite skin
In an older and more popular PC Moba game than Mobile Legends, there is a character who has the same Yin's ultimate. All I want is to stop making unbalanced new heroes. And get perfect old heroes.

I want to know your opinion on this:
Single Polls, Total 5 Users voted View Voters
40.00% (2)
60.00% (3)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2022-1-20 04:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-20 04:45 AM

If you talking about Mordekaiser, you shoud know about Vexana is his copy. And she was has a same ulty and playstyle. But 2.5 years ago, Mordekaiser was reworked. I wonder, why no one remember it.

About Valentina, its not only character like it. Rubick, for example. And if we will talking about anime or marvel/dc... Well, better we are woudnt.  

I thought its just obvious ideas. I you will try to create any character, someone told you - "its a copy from...". I mean, i know peoples that thought about Gloo was copied Zac. And its really funny, because we know, that they take concept from THIS forum. And one my friend, create concept of hero for MLBB, that steal ultimates, for mlbb, before Valentina release, without knowling about other moba.

Well, even more. I may told as every new other moba character a copied from MLBB. Akshan copied from fanny for example. Viego obvios Natalia clon. Gwen is Zilong copy. And etc.

This way i thought, its is not a copypaste.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-20 04:43 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-20 04:28 AM
If you talking about Mordekaiser, you shoud know about Vexana is his copy. And she was has a same ul ...

Zac got rework completely. He got rework I believed 3 times at least.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-20 04:45 AM | Show all posts
If you talking about Mordekaiser, you shoud know about Vexana is his copy. And she was has a same ul ...

There are so many mobas that u never heard of, that technically speaking that everything that any moba game is doing is basically a copy of something or someone.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-1-20 04:46 AM | Show all posts

I agree with you. Although I am very critical of Valentina, I think positively about Yin. Just because skills and ultimates have the same mechanics doesn't mean they're duplicates. Using Yin is a lot of fun.
I just think Devs should pay more attention to the old heroes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-20 04:46 AM | Show all posts
Yes I agree with u yin's ult rn is complete copy of a mordekaiser right now, even the design of the skills looks the same.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-20 04:52 AM | Show all posts
There are so many mobas that u never heard of, that technically speaking that everything that any moba game is doing is basically a copy of something or someone.

Not really. If we back to the past, its how MLBB was start. And why it become this popular. All base heroes is the same. Game style and play style, balance style the same. But in mobile. If you know more mobas than me, you know it evem better. But right now, its apophenia, i thought.

Zac got rework completely. He got rework I believed 3 times at least.

And? What it change? I mean, concept of Gloo created by players. And i belive, that they try really hard to create something original.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-1-20 04:55 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-1-20 04:45 AM
There are so many mobas that u never heard of, that technically speaking that everything that any  ...

This is the most important answer I want to hear.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-20 06:21 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-20 04:52 AM
Not really. If we back to the past, its how MLBB was start. And why it become this popular. All ba ...

They changed his zac's ult to look exactly like khufra. His skill 1 looks like the same as khufra's 1st skill. They made the changes after khufra came out.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-20 04:49 PM | Show all posts
This is the reason i stop to spend money for the uncreativity of moonton. The similarity heroes with another moba, the boring theme design of the skins with the super unreasonable price and etc.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 08:23 PM GMT+8