Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Rafael0000
Collapse the left

[Query] The truth about Yin's ultimate

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2022-1-20 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-20 04:28 AM
If you talking about Mordekaiser, you shoud know about Vexana is his copy. And she was has a same ul ...

I checked the characters. I disagree with what you said about Akshan ,Viego and Gwen. Because they are not copies.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-20 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-20 11:08 PM
aznager replied at 2022-1-20 06:21 AM
They changed his zac's ult to look exactly like khufra. His skill 1 looks like the same as khufra' ...

I am not talking about Khufra. I am know that Gloo/khifra original characters and didnt copied. I am just heard about other players, that they thought about Gloo copied Zac. Because they both a slimes.

I checked the characters. I disagree with what you said about Akshan ,Viego and Gwen. Because they are not copies.

Its not what i mean. I mean, Viego with Natalia have same numbers common things as Yin with Mordekaiser. Or you know, when Rell released, one my friend was joke - "what is Leomord doing in my moba?".

Yeah i know, that all this characters is not copied. But when you compare it, Yin also not seems a copied. this is my point.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-21 06:16 AM | Show all posts
It is 100% from Moonton. Gloo was original because I saw it in the forum a few months back. You can even check on it. Copying and getting Inspired from are two different things. It is bound to happen that there are skills that are similar to another skill from a different game. But it is not the same description or how it works, so is not a copy, but more of a reference to look at and get Inspire from it to make a new hero with a unique set of skills.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-21 06:27 AM | Show all posts
I dunno about it so much... But I think the truth is: there is more or less of these types of MOBA games having plagiarism cases.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-21 10:42 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-21 11:30 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-1-21 10:42 PM
So u mean the design of the characters and the concept.

I mean other players response. Yeah, sometimes they talking about concept. Sometimes about single skill. For me personaly this is the same.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-22 03:12 PM | Show all posts
@Rafael0000

To be honest I don't think Yin is OP though. He's been rather shaky from what I've observed so far

Comments

Right. Some heroes can beat Yin easily in a one-on-one match.  Post time 2022-1-22 04:08 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-26 12:19 AM | Show all posts
@Rafael0000

He's definitely promising in 5 man premade teams' matches though, given that team utility is more important than 1 hero's OP factor. But in general solo q/duo/trio he's kind of meh.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-1-28 05:41 PM | Show all posts
I understand now...I finally got to play yin for free today, only twice did I play him and i am horribly wrong about his kid and specifically his ult, i played him as a standard yin (i assume) with the standard build but a bit of my twists put into it, and i have to say, i won my first game using yin, an epic comeback as well, the trick is just timing and positioning, see their core or gold laner out of position, you jump and take me out, in clashes, try focusing on the supports or cores, let the enemy tank deal with your team, your purpose is to take out one of the enemy units, support, core or gold lane, he is great, now i understand...

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-18 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-20 04:28 AM
If you talking about Mordekaiser, you shoud know about Vexana is his copy. And she was has a same ul ...

Also let's not forget that Faramis's ulti isn't an actual ulti made by MoonTon, it was the old Yorick's ulti before he was reworked twice if I remember correctly  I used to be a Game F player so I know a bit of the reworks that some heroes have gotten if you want me to tell you which MLBB hero copied whom

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 04:24 AM GMT+8