Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 747|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Laeem the Evil Genie

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-21 01:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2022-1-21 03:05 PM

-  He is Jungler/Mage Hero
-  He is one of the 2 twin Genies, Laeem & Pax, but this Genie is the Red Evil one.

-  Passive Skill (The Three Evil Wishes)
.  The player is able to choose which one of the 3 following wishes to be activated throughout the battle. The player can change his selected wish once every 5 mins, and must be alive and within his base limits to do so.
+  1st Wish: Laeem will have a 25% chance to cheat death everytime, and if he was unlucky, the time needed to respawn will be increased by 40%
+  2nd Wish: For 7 secs, auto steal all incoming gold earnings from the nearest enemy hero to Laeem, and its CD is 50 secs
+  3rd Wish: Deflect a skill targeting Laeem coming from an enemy hero to the nearest enemy hero from Laeem position, its CD is 45 secs

-  1st Skill (Fearful Spirit)
.  CD is 10 secs
.  Laeem will roar, making all enemy heroes nearby fear him and run away in opposite side, lowering their both physical and magical defence points by 15% for 3 secs.

-  2nd Skill: (Evil Spirits)
.  CD is 12 secs
.  He will summon 3 small evil sprits, attacking nearby enemy units and dealing upto 100 damage points per 1 sec each on max level. At the same time, each time one of them causes that damage, 2x the damage will be dealt to that enemy creep and half of that damage will be taken from the nearest ally creep
.  They they are unkillable, untargetable, and will not perish until Laeem himself is killed.
.  There is no limit on how many spirits that can be summoned at any given time.

-  3rd Skill: (Despicable Theif)
.  CD is 25 secs
.  When his current availabe gold is lower than an enemy hero insight, Laeem will pickpocketing that enemy hero from his unused gold and will just switch the whole amount of unused gold amounts between them.

-  Ultimate: (Serpent King)
.  CD is 45 secs
.  Laeem will fuse with all creeps around him within large range (Those creeps will be ally, enemy and even jungle monsters "except lord and turtle) into a giant serpent that breath fire dealing large area damage. Each fused Ally/Enemy creep will add 10% extra bonus from his current stats, while each fused Jungle monster will add 20% extra bonus from his current stats.
.  It will last for 10 secs

Laeem-2.jpg
Laeem.jpg
Post time 2022-1-21 02:22 PM | Show all posts
I like it. Support from me
 Author| Post time 2022-1-21 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-1-21 02:22 PM
I like it. Support from me

Thank you .
Post time 2022-1-21 02:34 PM | Show all posts
However, apart from the players using this hero, all other players will hate this hero. Because he steals coins and increases respawn time
 Author| Post time 2022-1-21 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-1-21 02:34 PM
However, apart from the players using this hero, all other players will hate this hero. Because he s ...

The time needed to respawn will be increased if Laeem 25% chance cheat death passive skill was unsuccessful. For Gold stealing, Laeem and Pax are still very vulnerable to death, as their active skills are not dealing a enough damage points like others. so, i think that balance each other.
Post time 2022-1-22 10:05 PM | Show all posts

Hi

Thank you for sharing concept with us and please submit it to our in-game cs as well..

go to in-game cs > Advice or suggestions regarding the game > Suggestion fot game design > Form_Game design suggestion

Author| Post time 2022-1-23 06:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kratos007 at 2022-1-24 07:10 AM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2022-1-22 10:05 PM
HiThank you for sharing concept with us and please submit it to our in-game cs as well..go to i ...

Thank you, I just did.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-28 03:50 PM GMT+8