Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1336|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Share] Does our Ideas & suggestion make an Impact?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-23 01:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So, I was wondering if ML devs actually listens to what we say. Do the Devs take note or even consider people's ideas? I am just asking with due respect. I meant no offence really. It's just I have seen many people with some fabulous ideas and suggestion regarding game and wonder why they don't get added to the game.

Anyway, I was also thinking.... How do I give an idea of a new hero myself & what are the requirements for a valid hero idea?
Post time 2022-1-23 04:37 AM | Show all posts
Nomran replied at 2022-1-23 04:27 AM
Give your the post link.

New squad A.B.Y.S.S. :
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=85089&extra=
Suggestion about transformers part 2:
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=86189&extra=
Devs only accepted Aldous- Starscream
Post time 2022-1-23 03:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-23 03:31 AM

They not advertise it, so we cant know clearly.

But, for me personaly its seems probably - Yes. I was skeptic, but after it they admit my please about rank stats in site. I cant know are they really admit it, or they just make it by coincidence, exactly after my suggestion and after 2 years as they not make it, but can for a 5 min. Anyway, after it, i thought they at least reading the forum threads. Probably.

About hero - Yes you can. Once they clearly take a Gloo concept. And maybe new MM also is taked from forum. But even it, its like a 2 inspiring concepts of 1000+. So be ready, with 99.9% chance, they will ignore it. In reallity we all have heroes concepts. And devs have it too.
Post time 2022-1-23 04:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-1-23 04:32 AM

We are all open to new ideas and concepts. But new heroes are new problems in my opinion. I think the developers just accepted my concept of Transformers part 2 (Aldous - Starscream) and my opinion about the new team called A.B.Y.S.S being super villains using alien technology. But devs selected Alpha and Selena instead of Hanzo. If you want your new hero and skin ideas to be accepted ,again and again you have to present something more perfect and more detailed than before. (in Forum and in-game CS)
 Author| Post time 2022-1-23 04:27 AM | Show all posts
Give your the post link.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-23 04:30 AM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-1-23 04:25 AM
We are all open to new ideas and concepts. I think the developers just accepted my concept of Transf ...

Great to hear
Post time 2022-1-23 07:24 AM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-1-23 04:25 AM
We are all open to new ideas and concepts. But new heroes are new problems in my opinion. I think th ...

Sorry, but its look like post hoc logical fallacy. As i said, we cant be sure, until they confirm that they take idea from something.

I can imagine like 100 ways, as you or my ideas was come without accepting.

This same logic, as i tell that characters wasnt copied. Its sad, because i want to belive that players have a really huge impact. But i am always remember about post hoc logical fallacy and about its just a one of probability.
Post time 2022-1-23 02:52 PM | Show all posts
lets be honest with ourselves, we all know that the most impact is what makes money, i respect the grind, it may be a game but moontoon is a business figure in the end, but im sure some ideas fall through, only wish that the more inner working things such as reports, punishments and matchmakings would be prioritized but meh.
Post time 2022-1-23 10:11 PM | Show all posts
All suggestions, bug reports and feedback are always delivered and sent to them. Additionally, there are also DTP or Dev to Player posts from time to time, where a dev replies to player's suggestions and such.
Post time 2022-1-23 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-23 07:24 AM
Sorry, but its look like post hoc logical fallacy. As i said, we cant be sure, until they confirm  ...

If players report a bug, they get answers soon. For any suggestion, we don't know when it will be considered
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 08:38 PM GMT+8