Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Nomran
Collapse the left

[Share] Does our Ideas & suggestion make an Impact?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-23 11:07 PM | Show all posts
I want to thank Moonton for bringing back punishment for Intentioanlly feeding. Best thing they done after they remove it from game.
Post time 2022-1-24 04:09 AM | Show all posts
I can assure you that all suggestions are submitted every week. They are collected and also translated into Chinese and then sent to the devs.
However, you must also look at it in a different way. There are many millions+ active players daily that means the amount of suggestions that are received should be thousands+ daily. Although the number of suggestions for a single  topic increases the chances of it being acted upon, it does not guarantee it will be implemented. It's alot that must be considered, tested before implementing any suggestion but majority of the suggestions have been looked at. Infact, many changes have been made in the game that have been seen as suggestion ideas here on Forum before they were done.

Hope that helps and have a great day~
Post time 2022-1-29 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Edited by membooa at 2022-2-1 04:20 AM

Although the number of suggestions for a single  topic increases the chances of it being acted upon. Yes   that is for sure. Please, any ideas about https://winnercivi.com/? I wanna try my ✋ hand on sport betting. Do you have any experience? Please, share some secrets
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 01:47 PM GMT+8