Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 681|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Need help about Squad.

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-23 04:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello moonton community, recently I lost squad got scammed it's verified squad and is there any possibility to recover it?
Post time 2022-1-23 10:09 PM | Show all posts
In the first place, how would you get "scammed" in the first place? I don't think it'll be recovered, because its already secured and can only be managed by the leader itself, in no place a squad can be scammed.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-24 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-1-23 10:09 PM
In the first place, how would you get "scammed" in the first place? I don't think it'll be recovered ...

I can write whole situation tho but main reason is leader gave his account to on other person to play custom with his skins a well known friend of him and he had no idea he can take the squad. And he just transferred leader to his account and kicked everyone out of sq and took it. What is it’s ? No possibility for real ?
Post time 2022-1-24 02:31 AM | Show all posts
psylsd replied at 2022-1-24 12:02 AM
I can write whole situation tho but main reason is leader gave his account to on other person to p ...

Unfortunately there is no way of getting the squad back now. It was the owners responsibility as he knowlingly gave the account away considering they own a 'verified squad'.

Consequently, this is a gentle reminder that you are responsible for the safety of your own game accounts and everything regarding that.

However, in the best situation I highly recommend to contact Moonton via their email: mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com with the subject 'Lost Verified Squad' and also attaching the necessary information.

Hope this helps, have a nice day~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 10:20 PM GMT+8