Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 650|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Share] Wasting our free time with Ukraines

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-23 11:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by s5tank at 2022-1-23 04:35 PM

Most of us playing this game because of fun, certain amount of people playing it to make some extra cash or to be best in the world. But bigger part is playing for fun. But you can't have any fun when you have Ukraines in team.

Imagine having these people every day in almost every game:

*Picking tank - 0.1%
*Adjusting - 0%
*Taking MM, mage or jungler - 1000000%
*Taking hero he doesn't know how to play - 85%
*Can be gold only if chose Nana, Change or Vale - 100%
*Been bronze or silver with lowest contribution in team - 90%
*Having a right build for different situations - 0%
*Using recommended build - 100%
*Using right emblem for chosen hero - 30%
*Basic english knowledge and communication during game - 1%
*Losing 1 vs 1 and crying how nobody helps - 101%
*Playing version of MLBB from 3 years ago - 90%
*Picking Lesley, Layla, Vale, Nana, Chang'e, Irithel, Miya, Gord, Zilong - 90%
*Having any map awernes - 0%
*Taking objectives before kills - 5%
*Ban Hanzo, Karina, Natalia, Yin - 100%
*Have basic knowledge of game - 15%
*Having UK or any other flag but an Ukraine name - 99%

Whenever someone see 2 Ukraines in his team he doesn't want to play his main or play serious, which is for me a reasonable decision because of all mentioned above. You can't carry team whatever hero you pick when 2 Ukraines lose their lanes in less than 2 minutes and have 0-5 in less than 5mins.
I am playing multiplayer games for 20 years and I have never seen so low skill and braindead players.

If you are planning that big matchmaking revamp where I can decilne playing with Ukraines before Draft opens and block forever some players, please do it as fast as you can. This is unbearable and this is taking too long.

Post time 2022-1-24 04:53 AM | Show all posts
If you know about matchmaking and VPN, you can get matched with a country that you like. Don't forget to turn off VPN after entering the hero selection

Disclaimer: There may be heavy lag if you chose a distant country so do it at your own risk
Post time 2022-1-25 02:40 AM | Show all posts
try playing in the PH, majority of the player ratio here are kids, mindless, witless children, especially in ranked, they are extremely heavy and punishing for single q players such as myself, it's quite the hell.
Post time 2022-1-25 03:05 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-1-23 02:53 PM
If you know about matchmaking and VPN, you can get matched with a country that you like. Don't forge ...

You should make a thread about this informing players, many players doesn't know this trick to stop them from getting laggy while playing the game. If you already made one, send a link, many thanks :D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 03:31 PM GMT+8