Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 942|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Stop fking 3-1-1

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-25 08:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Stop fking 3-1-1 team comp.
Always THERE IS BIG DIFF BETWEEN 2 TEAM IF TEAM COMP 3-1-1.

USELESS MOONTON DEVELOPERS.
MOBILE LEGENDS MATCHMAKING WORST MATCHMAKING IN GAME WORLD.
%100 RANDOM %100 USELESS

I DONT KNOW WHY SOLO Q PLAYERS STILL PLAY MLBB
Post time 2022-1-26 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-1-25 08:29 AM
Today i played 2 game.

3-1-1 games.

If you are lucky you would be teamed with mythical glory trio

Current matchmaking is random and luck based. If you are lucky you will get good teammates.

Let's wait for the AI to change this system
Post time 2022-1-25 10:40 AM | Show all posts
I think the problem is in the duo and trio is that the inviter is either mythic/legend inviting their legend/mythic friends into the lobby. Ignoring the warning that they will be placed in Mythic roster when matching up, so that's why there are matches that has unfair match up. But be patient for the next update, I heard they are optimizing match making using A.I. so let's wait and see. I understand your frustration, I have experienced it as well, many times at that.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-25 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2022-1-25 08:33 AM

Today i played 2 game.

3-1-1 games.

My team we have legend trio

Enemy team myrhical glory trio

CAN YOU IMAGINE TEAM DIFFERENCE ??

CANNN YOU FUUUUUKING IMAGINE ?

HOW I CAN WİN AGAINST MYTHICAL GLORY TRIO WITH LEGEND NOOB TRIO ?
THEIR TANK IS KUFRA MY FUUUKING TANK IS HILDA.THEIR JUNGLE IS ROGER MY FUKING JUNGLE IS HANABITHEIR MID IS LUO YI AND MY FUCKING MID İS GORD.
HOW CAN I CARRY THIS FUCKING TRİO ? HOW HOW HOWWW.
I AM DONE.Really mlbb fuuking matchmaking makes solo q players CANCER.

STOP FKING 3-1-1.

SOLO Q PLAYERS ONLY SHOULD MATCH WITH SOLO Q PLAYERS
Post time 2022-1-25 04:46 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-1-25 10:40 AM
I think the problem is in the duo and trio is that the inviter is either mythic/legend inviting thei ...

The problem is that most moba have 1-1-1-1-1, 3-2, 5 matchmaking idk why moontoon allows 3-1-1 and 2-2-1 matchup it creates alot of problems i trio alot and the problem with 3-1-1 is that solo players if they have a bad day they would cancer us making us so tilted most of the time as opposed to 3-2 duos are less likely to be toxic and actually want to win game same situation for 2-2-1 i have so many experience in that match up that ONE FREAKING SOLO PLAYER WILL AUTO LOCK LAYLA FOR NO APPARENT REASON AND STARTING STEALING YOUR BUFFS AND BLAMES YOU LIKE TRASH DUO/ TRIO i hope yoiur mother dies something like that.

We need a trio/duo ladder, 5 man duo ladder, and solo q ladder

MOONTOON REMOVE THIS 3-1-1 and 2-2-1 crap my ghad i have so many wasted games with my mates because of that of course there are great solo que players who wanted to win games but most of the time the enemy team gets that and you are stuck with a mythic V player who constantly picks hanabi and flames you if your team did not carry

Comments

They’re just trying to find a way for faster match making time.  Post time 2022-1-25 11:37 PM
Post time 2022-1-25 04:55 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-1-25 10:40 AM
I think the problem is in the duo and trio is that the inviter is either mythic/legend inviting thei ...

and this suggestion like pre picking role has been suggested in the last 2 years still moontoon did not implement it solo que for mythical glories like me is very hard sometimes i bget 4 tanks, 4 ass user, 4 mm users it creates alot of problems in the game since tank players are FORCED to play jungle and if they did not perform well they will get flamed alot. alot of solo que players are forced to practiced other role  because you cant pre picked your prefered role before starting the match

Comments

Moonton is trying their best for only making skins and money.All players know it.Because of moonton , i will never play any chines game in future.Never.  Post time 2022-1-27 04:58 AM
that's not always true. high win rate and match number are enough to convince your team to let you pick the heroes you wanted. Good suggestion otherwise.  Post time 2022-1-26 10:37 AM
Yes, I understand, but rest ashore, Moonton are trying their best to optimize it as best as they can. They’re on their way to create a much better environment for players like yourself.  Post time 2022-1-25 11:41 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 10:20 AM GMT+8