Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1707|Reply: 29
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Troll and feed players will be end of mlbb

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-27 09:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Many player quit mlbb because of troll picks and feed.
If you are solo q player , each 2/1 game troll pick or feeds.

People start conflict at lobby.
And moonton doesnt have serious punishment for troll players and feeders.

Developers make brain storming about " why players quit mlbb "

Now i am giving you answer.
TROLL AND FEED PLAYERS.
There is no punishment for troll and feed players even if you report directly to costumer service.
They ban players 1 month for using bad words but they dont ban feed and troll players 1 month . Why ? I think troll and feed players worst than toxic,flamers.
If a player flamer , you cab ignore in game.But if a player feeder( i mean player who want team lose ) , there is nothing to do.

Costumer service must ban deliberate feeding players at least 1 month.Because these players damage mlbb community more than you imagine.

Even few feed and troll player cause thousands of players quit mlbb

Post time 2022-1-27 09:09 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-1-27 08:06 PM
There is something called EYE TEST or a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, because many statistics are fake or p ...

Old players quit, new players come. Its normal situation.

And man. Data always above personal expiriance. We are humans(well, i am human, have no idea about you). And humans expiriance always unreliable, because humans susceptible to cognitive biases. This way, no one of analitic carry about personal expiriance. Only data.

Anyway. We may check you point. Google thrends able to country data. Well, i cant check serbia, because its small country, but the Great Britain, have about same data as 3 years before.

And also. We not take pure data. We are compare with other game data. Because data have more than one explanation. Imagine, we are compare 2 same youtube video, but one have 10+ millions views, but other just 10. So if you will compare with "non-toxic" or idk with any online game, you will get same data. So its means all game have the same problem as mlbb or players didnt leave the game.

Post time 2022-1-28 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Old players quit, new players come. Its normal situation.

Noup. Good players quiting, bad players and beginners growing up. That's a difference.
Post time 2022-1-27 07:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-27 08:55 PM

Oh, lie there again.

You may check a google trends or other ways to check a popularity dynamics. And you will see - its grow.

You even able to compare with other games. And you will saw the same dynamics, because highs and lows depends on objective factors such as a pandemic.

So, players WAS NOT QUIT. And this is mean you answer is wrong, because we have no question.
Post time 2022-1-27 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Feeder is bad for sure, but troll is worse. I played with troll Franco/Hanzo once and they keep delaying my buff on purpose.

Comments

Agree  Post time 2022-1-28 03:49 AM
Post time 2022-1-27 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-1-27 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-27 12:26 PM
Oh, lie there again.

You may check a google trends or other ways to check a popularity dynamics. A ...

There is something called EYE TEST or a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, because many statistics are fake or pumped, which is kind of same. Like when you see a brand new video on youtube reached 10+millions views in one day, that's called boosted statistic. In EU many players quit MLBB and you can only see that through game if you are playing from start. Maybe MLBB is growing in Asia, but on other continents - noup.
So, your answer is again wrong.

Comments

I agree  Post time 2022-1-28 03:48 AM
Post time 2022-1-28 02:41 AM | Show all posts
Heiiii hei hei. All games, and I mean ALL GAMES have trolls and afks. I mean...almost evey match i get them and I still didn't quit~ and i've been playing since the game was released. I report every violation. That simple. Because we must keep reporting, even if we don't trust the system much.
I mean..just 2 matches ago I had a midlaner...10 matches 40%wr Nana. And I still didn't quit
 Author| Post time 2022-1-28 03:47 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2022-1-28 02:41 AM
Heiiii hei hei. All games, and I mean ALL GAMES have trolls and afks. I mean...almost evey match i g ...

Yes every game there are troll and feed players but mlbb has more than other games.As i told you i am solo q players and each 2/1 game i got troll and feed players. %50 percentage.

For example

When i was playing dota ll , it was %10 or %20.
But mlbb each 2/1 game we have troll players for sure.
Some days we have troll and feed players in every game.
Because there is no punishment.If even you report to costumer service , they dont get action.For example costumer service get action for using bad words in game.They mute 1 week or 1 month ban.But they dont punish troll and feed players in costumer service.

I reported many troll and feed player and i follow them.They didnt get any punishment.

Author| Post time 2022-1-28 04:10 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-27 07:26 PM
Oh, lie there again.

You may check a google trends or other ways to check a popularity dynamics. A ...

Bla bla bla

Google statistics depand on which country you live.
For example
In one asian country , mlbb popularity can increase but in eu countries it is %100 decrease.

Before one year , i wasnt playing with a player who i play before.i am solo q player
But nowadays , i am playing with same players.I almost memorize all server players.

Live streams of popular youtubers used to be watched by 2000-3000 people before 1-2 year.

Now i see maximum 200-300 people watch most popular youtubers  in live streams in europe.

Everyone sees it.
If you blind , there is no word.
But i think you are a lickspittle

Kiss moonton ass.
But my comments help them not yours.
Because i speak true.
You not.

Mlbb lost many player.They know it.I know it too.
Post time 2022-1-28 10:34 AM | Show all posts
I have been in a position before. I played with my two other friends, I picked Kadita because we needed a mage that can burst. One of our teammate went ahead and pick Franco and continue to hook our Jungle Buff, resetting it. His duo also picked Nana, and troll as well. When the game ended in a loss, I reported both of them, but they didn't get punish for it in any sort of way. Even though, clearly in the game they actually did.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 08:57 AM GMT+8