Register now.
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Troll and feed players will be end of mlbb

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-28 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-1-28 04:10 AM
Bla bla bla

Google statistics depand on which country you live.

really.png

Stonks
Post time 2022-1-28 03:01 PM | Show all posts
i don't know what google trend has to do with the number of people leaving this game

Google Trends is a useful search trends feature that shows how frequently a given search term is entered into Google’s search engine relative to the site’s total search volume over a given period of time. Google Trends can be used for comparative keyword research and to discover event-triggered spikes in keyword search volume.

Google Trends provides keyword-related data including search volume index and geographical information about search engine users.

so far i've using google trends to help develop SEO on my website, google trend count the number of searches on the google search engine with the given keywords cannot be used to prove the number of people leaving this game.
if you want to stick with your opinion, take a look at the chart you provided, it shows a downward trend

Comments

Hahahahha thank you for good answer.I think assnum bang bang got answer  Post time 2022-1-28 07:04 PM
facts  Post time 2022-1-28 05:07 PM
Post time 2022-1-28 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Old players quit, new players come. Its normal situation.

Noup. Good players quiting, bad players and beginners growing up. That's a difference.
Post time 2022-1-28 05:36 PM | Show all posts
trolls exist, feeders exist, but theres a difference between trollers that feed and people who arent good at the game YET, but i can understand the other perspectives, and i agree that there should be some form of better punishment to the actual troll/feed players.
Post time 2022-1-29 05:58 PM | Show all posts
There's a difference between international and unintentional feeding though.

Everyone has bad games
Post time 2022-1-30 12:21 AM | Show all posts
What do u expect? There will always be trolls and feeders in-game.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-30 01:56 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-1-30 12:21 AM
What do u expect? There will always be trolls and feeders in-game.

Some punishment may be ???

Why other game's costumer services ban these kind player and mlbb costumer service doesnt ??

I always says that each troll player causes hundreds players quit mlbb.

I understand moonton managers doesnt want ban players but they dont understand that 1 troll players delete 100 player from game.
You lose 100 player because of 1 troll.
I am reporting troll players with proofs ( videos , ss ) to costumer service.Cs says " thank you for report "

Then i follow this troll player.He continue play mlbb.There is NO PUNISHMENT.NOTHING . ZERO
 Author| Post time 2022-1-30 02:01 AM | Show all posts
There is a button in mlbb costumer service about reporting troll players.We report.Everything is ok.But there is no punishment.

I want serious punishment for troll players like as 1 month ban.
Because we report with proofs in cs.Troll players are cancer in a community.l and this cancer is in last phase.It is killing mlbb community

Nowadays each 2/1 game is troll.I am solo q player and really situation going bad
Post time 2022-1-30 03:50 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-1-30 01:56 AM
Some punishment may be ???

Why other game's costumer services ban these kind player and mlbb cost ...

So what some guy afk one game and u want to perma ban him. How dumb is that kind of logic? Second, every moba game has trolls and feeders.  In fact, have u gone 0-7 before in mlbb. Then guess what u could be considered as feeder and be permabanned by your logic.
Post time 2022-1-30 04:50 AM | Show all posts
I agree punishment for troll players should be increased. The problem is sometimes innocent player like me also gets punished due to one or two bad games
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 09:45 PM GMT+8