Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Troll and feed players will be end of mlbb

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2022-1-30 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2022-1-30 08:36 PM
aznager replied at 2022-1-30 03:50 AM
So what some guy afk one game and u want to perma ban him. How dumb is that kind of logic? Second, ...

Can someone explain to him that we speak about troll and feed players reporting to costumer service.

Who speak about afk player ?There is two kind of report system.
1-System decrease your credit.
2-You report players to costumer service.They check and giving punishment

We speak about second.

Can you leave this topic because you make me angry.
You even dont know what we speak but you have comment
 Author| Post time 2022-1-30 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2022-1-30 08:57 PM

Btw let me explain you term guys.

Because i see some morons dont know terms

Feeder = the player who feed because he wants his team lose

Troll = The player who doesnt feed but his behaviors damage your team.For example he picks franco and he hooks his jungle's blue and red buff.For example there is a mid player in game but he also picks mid hero and 2 player go mid.These players dont feed in game but their behaviors damage game more than a feeder

Afk player = Afk player
Low player = Low skill player.These players dont feed but they dont play well.They have bad scores.It doesnt mean they are feeder.A costumer service worker can understand difference between feeder and low player.

So we are speaking about repoting players to costumer service under this topic.

And
A human costumer service worker can understand who feeder who troll who low player with 4x and 8x replay in 2 minute
Post time 2022-1-31 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-1-30 08:53 PM

Yeah, but so what people like you will say that low player skill is feeder. That is the main problem lmao. Your answer is to increase the punishment. I know the difference between the terms but when u have people see 0-7 guess what they think feeder.
Post time 2022-1-31 01:33 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-1-30 08:53 PM

Another thing is that most people have low skills. I have never seen an intentional feeding in many of my games. Feeding is just a term that means that you give gold to enemies and yes this could be due to low skill. The one I think you mean is when you intentional feed in which u give enemies kills for free.
Post time 2022-1-31 02:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-31 02:35 AM
NOOB__ replied at 2022-1-28 03:01 PM
i don't know what google trend has to do with the number of people leaving this game

Kind of. Its not a prof, but data that we can use, after all. Its ease way to answer - "is game dying".  Its not a 100% proof, but valuable data.  
We can get a data from google play, but service cost money. I will not pay it just for the check one thing

Anyway, dont get me wrong. Toxic community is worst part of ML for me personaly. But is the game dying because of it? I dont think so. Its woud be great if it will be true. Because this way devs will be do something. But meh.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 02:36 PM GMT+8