Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 473|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] What's happening with matchmaking?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-27 08:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We all know it is far away from good, but from new year matchmaking is completely random? I noticed that in some games there is HUGE difference between teams and when I check accounts after game I can see why. For example, I had a team with these highest ranks - Legend II, Legend III, Legend I, Mythic V and MG vs team of Mythic I, MG 1000+, MG 200+, Legend I, Legend V.

Classic is even worse - MG players vs beginners almost every game.

And this is not like once or twice, it's happening in every 4th or 5th game, no mather you are on winning or losing streak.

Any explanation?

Post time 2022-2-27 04:18 PM | Show all posts
I believe there never really was a "system"

They just throw in a bunch of random 10 players, randonly distributed to 2 teams... no system

This could also be why they were never trabsparent about matchmaking, like how it actually works, what metrics factor in, and how those metrics are calculated... they won't ever tell us that, probably because there's nothing to tell...
Post time 2022-1-27 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-1-27 10:30 PM

Some players are constantly having trouble with this matchmaking.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... ghlight=Matchmaking
I think if it was impossible to invite different ranked players, the problem would be solved.
Post time 2022-1-28 05:43 PM | Show all posts
soloq players such as myself have such a hard time getting proper teams in ranked, the matchmaking really should be based on skill, i feel like that one factor is missing..
 Author| Post time 2022-1-28 06:46 PM | Show all posts
I am playing with complete beginners vs long time ago glory players

Completely random matchmaking
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 08:07 PM GMT+8