Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 707|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] Why is monkey king lost again?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-28 03:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Man, this is just really sad. Sun got revamped, he had stolen the spotlight, people were banning him in ranked games... It was such a fun thing to see! I thought sun will be balanced after a nerf and he will remain in the meta. But cold hearted moonton made him hit rock bottom once again....Sun eats a lot of Mana, which is a problem if you play him on the sidelane.... And sun's 2nd should trigger attack effect in order for him to be more impactful in fights.
Post time 2022-1-28 11:00 AM | Show all posts
I somewhat agree, but more of disagreement. He can spam his clone and absolutely just demolishes you when he gets his defensive items also, he demolishes everyone with demon hunter sword combo. I don't think he have much counter; maybe except for AoE damage and Burst. Overall, he still a very good hero.
Post time 2022-1-28 05:45 PM | Show all posts
oh my god, i am a heavy sun main and i didnt know that there was a sun revamp, ive been stuck on playing magic chess for a while, oh god...
Post time 2022-1-28 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Agree that sun isn't great like before after the new revamp, but he's quite balanced hero imo. Yeah he needs mana and lacked dmg, but once u build his core item he can shine easily which makes him mid-late game hero.
Post time 2022-1-29 02:53 AM | Show all posts
Atm he is better as a jungler than sidelaner. Even as a sidelaner I abuse Arrival when I am out of mana.
Post time 2022-1-30 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Hes a good hero. If u play sidelaner it is better for gold lane.
Post time 2022-1-31 02:25 AM | Show all posts
Its pretty sad. Its only jugnle that i have a good wr(i am pretty assasin noob).
But i am also understand it. After all, he is too strong.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 03:16 PM GMT+8