Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 513|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Complaint] A horror film for good solo q players

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-28 08:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It is 3-1-1
IMG_20220128_032712.jpg

My trio

Kagura legend 5 ( as you see she is 3.0 bronz )
Franco mythic 5
Fanny myrhic 5

Enemy trio

Cyc mythic 5
İritel mythic 4Gusion myrhic 2
Fairplay MOBA game mobile legends BOOONG BOOONGGG
I will continoue share unfair matchmaking in forum.

Post time 2022-1-29 08:27 PM | Show all posts
I feel bad for you. I wonder why the trio invited Kagura 0/10/7. If it was a better player, you might have won.

I wish you get good teammates in future
Post time 2022-1-31 04:12 AM | Show all posts
Because they matched trio with trio. Yeah it was unlucky that u had the worst trio.
Post time 2022-3-26 02:34 PM | Show all posts
sadly this is how most games work Game F, mobile legends, overwatch, shooter games. If you have a low skilled trio for their rank, the match maker will give that team two very good solo players to balance the team, vs a three strong trio players and two okay players.

in 8 out of 10 cases the team with the good trio will win. Look at any mobile legends end game data the team with the most higher medals and balanced team skill wise wins like 87 percent of the matches, heck look at your own profile recent game history.

These two teams that are shown are now way equal in skill or balance. Mobile legends likes to make 8 out 10 games about 50 /50 and  2 out 10 games 60-40, this is to make it so players don't get bored aka epic comebacks etc.
Post time 2022-3-26 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-1-29 08:27 PM
I feel bad for you. I wonder why the trio invited Kagura 0/10/7. If it was a better player, you migh ...

This usually happens because they try to carry their bad friends into higher ranks. Duo, trios etc have higher win rates on avg then solo que players. Because being in duo,trio, causes a snow-ball effect in games, which makes it harder for the enemy team to make a comeback or win. The snow ball happens so fast the enemy team falls massively behind on levels and gold. Now you got a karina or les who is 2-3 lvls higher then the enemy team and a 8-12k gold advantage.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 10:20 AM GMT+8