Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 565|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] PUNISHMENT SYSTEM

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-29 08:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-1-29 08:49 AM

Is me again! Mayn. I would like to complain about my unsatisfied with the punishment system for the negative player. For today in 17 minutes of a classic battle. I have met a negative player with provocative action from the beginning of the match until the end of the match even after the match, keeps sending those provocating messages to irritate other players' anger. After reporting I just receive report feedback just only severely penalized bla bla bla common feedback like that.
I hope these types of childish actions will be avoided in the future! Not only affect on player's mood, but it tends to grow the player's anger while playing the game. It causes a very negative gaming environment!
I AM REALLY UNPLEASED FOR THE RESULT, at least can I know how many credit scores will be penalized based on his action...

I don't have enough time to screenshot chat records while in battle, I screenshot only having the after battle chat record.
Battle ID: 696886298282326264
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-29 at 08.38.20.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-01-29 at 08.38.19 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-01-29 at 08.38.19.jpeg

Post time 2022-1-29 11:54 AM | Show all posts
All I could say is, there is a mute button. If the player is being toxic, screenshot the time they use inappropriate language and mute them and report them when the match end. If they didn't get punished, submit your screenshot to Customer Service. They will do their job then and the player will get punished as a result.
Post time 2022-1-29 08:13 PM | Show all posts
If you report him for verbal abuse, he might lose 2 credit scores and 2 hours mute in chat

If all of your teammates report him, he will lose 3 credit scores even if he didn't do anything wrong

If he keeps up this behavior and gets reported on every game, he might be banned for 30 years. I remember players telling me that they got banned for 30 years for insulting other players in game
Post time 2022-1-31 02:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-31 02:41 AM
Anand replied at 2022-1-29 08:13 PM
If you report him for verbal abuse, he might lose 2 credit scores and 2 hours mute in chat

If all o ...

And you was tell him that its a Iphone bug.

Anyway - yeah. Is every player will report any cads, they will stop do it. We just need a community get as report it is normal. Even if someone offend feeder or it in opponent team.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-31 06:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-1-31 07:01 AM

@C4lam1tyG0D I know how to mute, I know that function, the point I want to know is their punishment ok? And I don't find any selection about in complaint the verbal abuse or negative player in CS. It only provide the selection of report those AFK or inactive player...

Comments

sometimes it work, a lot of times it doesn't. What does work 99% of the time is reporting for Verbal Abuse and AFK, while the others have like 1% of working. Just guessing on my own experience.  Post time 2022-1-31 07:49 AM
Post time 2022-2-4 09:06 PM | Show all posts
tbh the punishment/report system is still 50:50 for justice
only works for inactive/afk players but not for verbal abuse
That's why I also always suggest that the system needs more improvement
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 04:06 AM GMT+8