Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Burnzey91
Collapse the left

[Query] Is there a reason Fanny was buffed?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-30 06:07 PM | Show all posts
i think its for the new skin promotion..l
Post time 2022-1-30 07:13 PM | Show all posts
Honestly speaking, she's not as picked as before. Considering that she do excel and broken with a player who can actually use her. Apparently, she's actually less effective as an assassin in later games. Aside from this, could be in relation to her skin release.
Post time 2022-1-31 07:59 AM | Show all posts
I think everything depends on the person skill's to use the fanny... I meet quite a lot of fanny users who got hyper like pro for suck like chicken. But only strong for fanny isn't enough, you still need a bunch of good teammates to support you! I don't use fanny either, very strenuous to learn and its takes a long long time to become a good fanny...
Post time 2022-1-31 10:23 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-1-30 03:34 PM
Layla still use the latest buff bfore that cowboy theme skin released, so i think no buff coming f ...

I hope Hanabi get buff for early game performance. But not too much buff to the point she becomes broken.
Post time 2022-1-31 11:29 AM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-1-31 10:23 AM
I hope Hanabi get buff for early game performance. But not too much buff to the point she becomes  ...

Many people just want Hanabi has an escape ability. Why a ninja like her cant escape like real ninja is unbelievable.
Post time 2022-1-31 06:00 PM | Show all posts
I think fanny will be more easy to handle cause the lower rank also wanna try'it
Post time 2022-2-1 05:50 AM | Show all posts
Because many pro fanny players don't play her in comparison to other assassins. The reason is she uses too much energy without the buff. Second, there is 1 jungle camp that gives her a buff.
Post time 2022-2-1 05:52 AM | Show all posts
Then again, tho since her energy regen is high eno to play her in side laner it would be nice to reduce her dmg a bit.
Post time 2022-2-2 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Just simple answer.

Because of fanny new skin.
It is Moonton old policy since 4 year.
We get used to
Didnt you know ? Really :)
Post time 2022-2-2 08:36 PM | Show all posts
She is so OP now that she can be played as a sidelaner
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 03:46 AM GMT+8