Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 834|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Green dot that shows if teammates have ult is bugged.

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-30 06:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So you know the top menu on your screen when you're in a match that shows your teammates and the enemy heroes respawn timers? It's also supposed to show you if your teammates have ult with a green dot in the corner. If it lights up, your teammate still has ult. If it's black, their ult is on cooldown.

The problem is, it has been buggy for a very long time. The dot will often stay green even if they just used ult and they ping their ult cooldown. This means you never know if they really have ult and it makes it very unreliable.

I'm sure people know what I'm talking about. Hopefully Moonton can fix it. I play roam and often rely on the green dots to know if it's worth engaging the enemy, only to be confused when my teammate doesn't use ult. And then I'll blame him for not using ult and everyone gets mad.
Post time 2022-1-30 07:48 AM | Show all posts
Thank you very much for reporting!

I also encountered it today while playing brawl and it was pretty weird because I kept waiting for Johnson ult but he did 15 seconds later

I will forward it to the higher ups and update if there is anything more we would need from you.

Have a great day~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 07:07 AM GMT+8