Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 629|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] When this Hero skin style survey (Girls squad skin) release? Any thoughts?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-30 01:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just wanna ask thoughts/possible things about this hero skin style survey...
When they'll release it? Any thoughts about who will be added as another one or something?
Another questions from me...is it possible that they'll release/make it along with the new hero "Melissa"...or making their debut on their own group?

Thanks for answering/sharing your thoughts about that.

FB_IMG_1643364088074.jpg
Post time 2022-1-30 03:39 PM | Show all posts
That survey is actually months ago. Kimmy is supposed to be there but replaced by Beatrix. I wish Layla is replaced by Kimmy then. Layla seems greedy to have another new skins
Post time 2022-1-30 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-1-30 01:24 PM

Harley Quinn's army? I never liked this skins. Except Ruby.  Ruby looks cool.
Post time 2022-1-30 02:09 PM | Show all posts
I've been looking through it, but I found nothing so far. It might take a long time since there are like 60 skins coming up right now and those four skin has not come up. So I think this is either a collab or you probably have to wait for a few months before the official news/leaks comes out.
Post time 2022-1-31 06:09 PM | Show all posts
I also hate to wait like anime episodes that will release Once a week and manga 3 times a month but for this skin, we also wait for long hope they will focus on making this skin asap
-
Some heroes really less skin marketing still weak in this game but I believe they will manage
Post time 2022-2-4 09:25 PM | Show all posts
I honestly don't like this skin theme, but if this is the winner then I'll accept it
stay tuned for the official information in the news section
Post time 2022-2-17 06:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by membooa at 2022-2-18 02:46 AM

I also think they are not that big https://datehookup.dating/singles-fl-milton-5.htm now. I still consider the scandal about the singer Baek Ji Young as the biggest one. She woke up on November 19, 2000, to find rude headlines about her having sex with her former manager. In addition, a video that was secretly filmed by ex-manager Kim Ji Won, who reportedly used her to blackmail the singer when she expressed a desire to find a new manager, went viral online.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:22 PM GMT+8