Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 504|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Query] The moment to login the forum

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-31 08:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-1-31 08:20 AM

Bonjour guys! I have some issues while login into the forum, I need to know is my issue or the website issue... I find out every time I try to log in to the forum after I have all entering of the information, my password will be double up or like been a prolonged word count. It causes I can't log in only one time but will need to repeat a few times to log in to the forum... Sometimes even became I need to wait like 15 minutes or more because it keep automatic to change my password(No matter on PC or phone)... Did anyone meet this kind of situation?
Post time 2022-1-31 12:47 PM | Show all posts
there will also be a security code that you have to put in if you're on mobile or PC. There is also the remember me box, check that so you don't have to put in password and username everytime. But there will be a security code that pops up.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-10 06:20 PM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D Is not about the security code or remember me box. It will reset itself self in certain time, is about while you try to log in. It will double up your password make it you cannot log in... I am curious anyone meet it before?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 05:42 PM GMT+8