Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 451|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Rapid boots

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-4 06:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2022-2-4 06:58 AM

Can you please reduce rapid boots cost by 70 since it's too much pricey for a boots and a lot of players nowadays rarely build that item. Also it's passive is really useless where once you deal damage your movement speed will be reduce by 40, I suggest revamping it to something like 15% slow effectiveness resistance since there's no item counter to slow effects.
Post time 2022-2-4 10:51 AM | Show all posts
I AGREE IS SO OVERPRICE, I was about to make one suggestion about it too!

Rapid Boot is wayyyy too over price for +80 speed but after attacking you lose 40 speed and wouldn't get it back AFTER 5s?? That's ridiculous. Is overprice. Support ^^^
Post time 2022-2-4 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Apparently, they're good at some point because of the speed. I tend to build them before with assassin heroes. Instead of reducing its cost, how about giving it a small revamp by reducing the small downtime?

Comments

I think adding slow resistance would be much better idea!  Post time 2022-2-5 08:47 AM
Post time 2022-2-5 10:40 AM | Show all posts
I support your idea !!
Post time 2022-2-5 03:51 PM | Show all posts
I also support your idea. They do need some changes, a revamp would be welcomed
Post time 2022-2-5 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Yup I agree, though I would be a little careful about the last suggestion point.

I think it would be fine to keep the passive as it is and simply reduce the gold cost, as it has potential for abuse especially for Junglers if it were to be changed to what you had suggested.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 06:36 AM GMT+8