Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 741|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Share] Another "Guess the punishment"

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-4 09:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
https://youtu.be/lzaYWl-OzAQ
Backstory: YZ has been feeding all match(see kda) trying to cut lanes & staying there too long so enemy surround him. We were still ok, but suddenly he decided subtle feeding wasn't enough. Realising the lie of MLBB reporting system, he started to just run down mid, confident he won't be punished.
Answer:https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... L/view?usp=drivesdk
Single Polls, Total 10 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2022-2-4 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Yeah its obviously feeding and must be punished. His credit score needs to be decreased and not ablt to rank/clsssic or both.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-4 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Reporting system is not bad. I wish it could be more detailed. Reporting system needs to be developed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-4 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2022-2-5 01:24 AM

It was sad to see that message and the YZ should have received a heavier punishment.
Thanks for your feedback tho

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-5 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Moonton still need to improvish their punishment system. The detection for feeding is somewhat hard to resolve. Maybe a small punishment like 30 minutes disable from rank/classic, then an hour, then after that would be minus credit score by 2-5 per person.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-5 10:33 AM | Show all posts
I think this issue has been noticed for a long time now. I know that devs are doing their best to fix this. And yeah since ML is a mobile game the restrictions and bans are not as severe as PC games. But trust me, ML will be the best mobile game if ML be the first mobile game to have strict restrictions. Severe bans only on ranked games are enough. If you wanna have fun, play classic matches, NOT RANKED! :(

Comments

Not really talking about punishments when the crime can't even be detected ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯. Even a -1 will be better than that fake msg...  Post time 2022-2-6 08:30 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-5 03:50 PM | Show all posts
I also think the same, ML report system is not that bad..just needs some more improvements, because nowadays people found ways to dodge punishments...afk now is not just staying in base for example...they can even be afk by just wondering around the map doing nothing. I encourage you and everyone else to always report innapropriate behaviour in matches..Also, about the warning he got...warnings don't reset...so if he gets more warnings, it will result in harsher punishments..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-2-6 08:37 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2022-2-5 03:50 PM
I also think the same, ML report system is not that bad..just needs some more improvements, because  ...

Yeah, but it was too obvious this time, respawn, go mid, even into turret, until you die then repeat. Surely this can be detected? No team mates around, he just picks a fight under enemy mid turret over & over? If such obvious ones could be detected then the tough to detect ones could be excused, but it looks like no effort being put ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
PS: you can use skills & move around in base(fountain) you won't be reported. Just go out once in a while to feed enemy in middle of a teamfight(but keep eye on kda, try for an assist each time)

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-6 10:33 PM | Show all posts
So obvious, but I can tell you even he gets his punishment, he just doesn't care about it... Commonly I feel the punishment is just too light for them so make them keeps cycling that behaviour... Arghh...

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-12 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2022-2-6 08:37 PM
Yeah, but it was too obvious this time, respawn, go mid, even into turret, until you die then repe ...

I've got an issue with this too, cause people nowadays don't stay afk in base anymore..they just wonder around the map~ ergo, not afk. But still has to be punished...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 07:05 AM GMT+8