Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 772|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Mood] Vale build

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-6 09:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Could anyone tell me which of these 3 builds are good for Vale in ranked.

36DCAF2F-39D7-438C-9294-586BB81FFFEA.jpeg
Post time 2022-2-6 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Vale specialty is One shotting and Poking damage with crowd control. So a burst build is needed. Arcane Boot, Clock of Destiny, Lightning Truncheon, Divine Glaive, Magic Crystal, and Winter truncheon should do the trick.
Post time 2022-2-6 07:21 PM | Show all posts
I think 2nd one is good, but the name of your build is too good for those items.
(if you understand what i mean)
Post time 2022-2-6 08:35 PM | Show all posts
You don't need Fleeting time at all. I only use that item sometimes with Johnson and Valentina.
Necklace is ofcourse against lifesteal and since in today's META it's almost impossible not to face a lifesteal line-up, it became core item for all mages.
Lightning Truncheon is his core item. Clock of destiny before Talisman.
Winter Truncheon is a must for all squishy mages, it's their immortality.

This is how I build him:

First buy Elegant gam and no need to finish Clock of destiny before buying some other items. As soon as you finish Lighting Truncheon, complete Arcane boots. If enemies have Lanc/Fanny/Gusion/Haya and some good early game tank and mage, finish Winter Truncheon ASAP. If they have more regen heroes than go for Necklace. Next item is a Holy cristal, his 2nd core item. 6th item depends on enemies lineup, but I mostly build Divine Glaive.

Elegant Gam->Arcane boots->Lightning truncheon->Winter truncheon or NoD->Holy Crystal->Divine Glaive
 Author| Post time 2022-2-11 04:33 AM | Show all posts
lesfo replied at 2022-2-6 07:21 PM
I think 2nd one is good, but the name of your build is too good for those items.
(if you understand ...

All facts lol.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-11 04:35 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-2-6 08:35 PM
You don't need Fleeting time at all. I only use that item sometimes with Johnson and Valentina.
Neck ...

Much appreciated. I will follow these steps
Post time 2022-2-12 09:49 PM | Show all posts
for me, i prefer the 3rd one, but replace winter truncheon with holy crystal or genius wand only when using flicker
 Author| Post time 2022-2-16 03:22 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2022-2-12 09:49 PM
for me, i prefer the 3rd one, but replace winter truncheon with holy crystal or genius wand only whe ...

I like the 3rd one too :)
I only use flame shot so is it ok to keep it as-is?
Post time 2022-2-18 08:09 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2022-2-16 03:22 AM
I like the 3rd one too :)
I only use flame shot so is it ok to keep it as-is?

oh sure, its oky.. every player's build doesn't have to be the same cuz they have their own gameplay too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 03:57 PM GMT+8