Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1505|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Query] Shocking truth about this FORUM

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-6 08:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2022-2-6 08:59 PM

Today i was chatting in moonton turkey discord with moonton turkey discord ADMIN.His nickname is creative

I wrote that I am not happy with moonton policy and i said that i am writing in mlbb forum then he told me this forum admins elva.zhang and others are not moonton workers.They are players like us.Moonton managers never speak and interested with players.

After his speaking , i understand that forum doesnt have any influence.
In this forum , we are speaking by ourself :D
We are writing and writing in this forum for nothing.
We just waste time here.

Is it right ? These forum admin are not moonton worker ? So it makes this forum " fan forum "

Why do we write suggestions and problems in forum ?

I would like to say thank you to discord admin for wake me up
 Author| Post time 2022-2-9 07:16 AM | Show all posts
Btw ,

They kicked me from moonton official turkish discord without reason.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-6 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2022-2-6 11:28 PM

I have ss of chatting with discord admin
I can share with mods and admin
 Author| Post time 2022-2-6 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2022-2-6 08:58 PM

I lost all my excitement for this forum. At least i thought admin elva zhang is one of moonton worker.

I thought moonton workers or managers sometimes check suggestions and complaint in this forum

For example ; today i would like to make a good suggestion about spells in game but i will not do it.Because it is just wasting time.
Post time 2022-2-6 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Although the developers themselves are not on the forum, I am sure there are people related to them.
There are social platforms other than the forum.
Unfortunately, I don't know some of them.
I think in-game cs is faulty.
But my some suggestions accepted. ( Only Abyss squad and Starscream as Aldous)
I only use the Forum to share my ideas and get information.

(Bence zamanımızı boşa harcıyoruz. Eşleştirme sistemi hala kusurlu)
Post time 2022-2-6 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Good, you have just realised now. Meanwhile, I realised like years ago. So participating in here for me is just for fun now, no more expectation.
Post time 2022-2-7 12:56 AM | Show all posts
I believe moontoon does communicate with the mods on this forum. Yes, the mods are not moontoon workers which is why I don't understand why people are flaming them for the sht that moontoon does.
Post time 2022-2-7 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by C4lam1tyG0D at 2022-2-6 12:04 PM

We are the same as discord mods, we are players hired by the higher up to keep regulation in the forum. Senior Moderator and Lead Moderator are connected to Moonton so the suggestions/bug reports/complaints that you post here will be sent to Moonton as well. So your words do matter.
Post time 2022-2-7 03:11 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-2-6 11:56 PM
We are the same as discord mods, we are players hired by the higher up to keep regulation in the for ...

Well said by Calamitygod. Its true that we mods, same as discord mods or any mods are just players hired to moderate these platforms. But the lead mods are in touch with Moonton staffs, so we're connected through them . I hope you understand.

Comments

These are the important information I wanted to know. I am sure my suggestions about "Abyss squad" and "Transformers new skins" have been accepted because of moderators. Thank you so much.   Post time 2022-2-7 03:44 AM
Post time 2022-2-7 06:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lesfo at 2022-2-7 06:36 AM

Hm. Probably Gannicus27 misunderstood something through the chat with the person (the Moonton Turkey Discord Admin).
I believe.  I don't know the person is real or not.

Based on my understanding, Gannicus27 complained the moonton policy to so called Turkey Discord Admin and probably threatening the Admin want to write it in this forum, then the Admin said the "Forum Admin and the rest (mods) are not related with Moonton."
*correct me if i'm wrong*
I think the bold part kinda fishy there. My question is, if not related, why this forum still exist in MLBB Discord.   

Author| Post time 2022-2-7 02:03 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-2-7 03:11 AM
Well said by Calamitygod. Its true that we mods, same as discord mods or any mods are just players ...

Who are lead mods

Comments

StreetGamer  Post time 2022-2-7 03:31 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 04:05 AM GMT+8