Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 885|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Share] Don't trust Gold(or silver or bronze) medals

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-6 09:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We were losing but zilong won us the match:
Screenshot_2022-02-06-17-49-01-43_22e4250240c136c826b8a3b1264b092d.jpg
His reward?
IMG_20220206_175128.jpg
Bronze.
And that MVP Edith you see? That was the reason we were losing. Bought roam as a tank but always wrong rotation, no support & always 1st to run. Enemy invade jungle? Jungler can die but tank will always run away. Enemy dive turret on mm? Mm can die but tank will run away. Sidelanes got sliver bronze (rotation difference) i was mage, after seeing tank just cleared lane from distance, very far away from enemy.
(Good Edith, don't get me wrong, just bad tank)

So next time you see bronze or gold, Don't judge so fast. Most of my best tank matches are silver, even bronze. Only time I get gold is when enemy too bad or trolling (protect my kda rather than cover teammates)

PS: In case anyone thinks this is just last minute, he has been pushing all game. Apparently pushing is worth bronze only.
IMG_20220206_183003.jpg

Post time 2022-2-9 01:58 AM | Show all posts
When core tells you: "Look your score 1-1-5" and you are playing exp laner who came to inhibitor while he didn't even try to contest 1 turtle...you know that you are ok and he isn't.

Btw, medal rating system is pure bullsh1t. I've said that million times. System will always favor MM who is carried to win because of damage than sidelaner who destroyed all towers and base.
Post time 2022-2-7 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Well, he got his eyes on objectives while others focus on their stats and KDA instead of winning. So try to communicate with your teammates to focus more on taking objectives > kills.
Post time 2022-2-8 10:59 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-2-7 03:05 AM
Well, he got his eyes on objectives while others focus on their stats and KDA instead of winning. So ...

True. As C4lam1ty said, you can win the game if you manage to destroy enemy team's base. That's the most important thing in this game!
Post time 2022-2-10 09:27 PM | Show all posts
Yeah learning is fun right. If punishment apply to bronze medal what's will happen cause before we have someone in forum that to do heavy punishment for them(bronze medal)
Post time 2022-3-2 05:32 PM | Show all posts
LOLm's scoring mechanism is much better, damage to buildings, damage suffered, while mlbb's medal mechanism are almost completely based on kda
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 06:45 PM GMT+8