Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

 Forgot password?
 Register now.
12
Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Again 3-1-1 and %100 random matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-30 03:09 AM | Show all posts
The reason this happen is because folks are trying to carry their lesser skilled friends into higher ranks. So to find a game in timely manner they just give you a game were you have 40 percent chance to win vs the enemy 60 percent. They end up giving the winning team less points thou.
Post time 2022-6-30 03:13 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-2-14 10:58 PM
I wonder how many players reach higher ranks than me even though they don't know meta

I g ...

beta dont mean anything in this game its about skill, and taking calulated risk, 80-90 percent of losses are due to bad team mates , doing one vs two /three, you will have a guy lvl 13 try to one vs two level 14s who have 2 more items then him. These bad players never make adjustments and just keep dying over and over while going 1k-13d-1A

Then you have the folks who never want to end the game, when you team has major advantage , they rather go farm, then get upset when the enemy makes epic comeback.
12
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 02:09 PM GMT+8

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list