Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Problem of matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-27 01:56 AM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-3-26 04:39 PM
god i cant wait for the day that skill based matchmaking will be a thing..

won't be anytime soon, as game companies are in the business of profit , and in their minds having bad /below avg players carried to higher ranks, is the best way by giving everyone a 50 percent win rate. No matter how bad these play they will always have a 40-50 percent win rate.  So these players should really have a 20-30 percent win rates, but gaming companies believe these players will play less, and or quit and not buy skins.

i tryed to reach mythic again but in solo que with only 7 days left from epic 5 i ended up legend 4. The stats and data showed my mvp rate was better then 97.2 percent of players and my win rate better then 62 percent of players. my win rate was 50.3 .
And my skill score average 8.5. Why iam put on teams with 1-2 lesser skilled players with skill score avg of 5.5-6 after loses i would check profiles of these players.

The worst times to to push rank as solo player is at the start of a new season and at the end.
Post time 2022-3-27 05:22 AM | Show all posts
nothing but pain then, at least d0ta 2 had a great matchmaking system, i do miss the times where i played that instead
Post time 2022-4-1 08:09 AM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-3-26 04:39 PM
god i cant wait for the day that skill based matchmaking will be a thing..

It was introduced in the early 2010 to make profits, before you had good, bad, decent players with different win rates and skill stats such as kd etc , kill streaks etc.  All these stats improved your chances of winning so you had bad bad players with 20-30 percent win rates, and those with 40-50 percent who played the game less, this is easily the bottom 40 percent of any player base in terms of skill. Companies wanted these players to play games more, and buy skins etc.

So skill based match making was introduced, so decent and good players carry bad ones. As you can see in most games, peoples win rates is around 50 percent .
Post time 2022-5-19 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by marceltr at 2022-5-23 04:52 PM

Let's take a quick glance at the many reasons why outsourcing test automation, like many other digital solutions services, is a smart decision for your company. Here are the benefits that you can avail by outsourcing test automation https://mlsdev.com

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 02:23 PM GMT+8