Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 685|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Share] Base rushing method

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-16 03:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Not sure if this is something new but lately I have been noticing this.
So within a minute of the game I see the tank and a strong dps would rush into our side of the map.
They will troll jungle area and start tanking.
This happens mainly when tank is Franco or Tigreal.

What is even crazy is they are not even level 2 yet they manage to create chaos.

Anyone experienced this strategy?
Post time 2022-2-16 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Based on my experience, yea. Normally two/three enemies (sometimes whole team) go to our side map to steal the red buff/blue buff or prevent our side from getting the buff. Most of time, these ppls willing to take the risk on earlier games (especially when it comes to squad team, since they want to fast end the game). If they manage to steal buff, they'll get the advantage. But if not, they'll either prevent enemy from getting the buff, or start the war earlier or waste the time from nothing (for not farming/lvl up) . ;)
Post time 2022-2-16 04:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BMPW at 2022-2-15 11:17 PM

This is an old style of playing and is quite popular in high ranked games, you can try to communicate with your team and trade jungle since there are 2-3 enemies in yours, that's the only way to keep it balanced if you cannot out damage them or force them to retreat.
Post time 2022-2-16 06:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-2-16 06:56 AM

Commonly for mine is death....just a joke Two tanks means they have high hp as their capital to interrupting jungle even stealing buff, try to gather your people to turf them off. But, still beware of turret stealers... If you can drive them off, lucky lady by your side, if you can't just accept your fate lah. Poor boy/girl
Post time 2022-2-16 06:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-2-16 07:02 AM

Oh ya! There is a pair I hate to meet them as they often to stealing people buff... Which is Tigreal and Fanny They will gift you a combo plus with stealing buff+first blood
Post time 2022-2-16 08:28 AM | Show all posts
this only usually happens to me if they have a franco OR they have a really good player, regardless of their role, anyone good enough can create space during farming phase
Post time 2022-2-16 07:48 PM | Show all posts
This is a strategy to reduce the gold and exp of enemy hyper while their team hyper will farm well and earn more gold

If it is successful, there is a chance that they will finish the game faster in less than 12 minutes.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-18 06:47 AM | Show all posts
I always thought it was a method to intimidate the enemy team and make them lose their morale.
Post time 2022-2-19 11:55 PM | Show all posts
To be honest, I always do it

Not for strategy purposes but I find it very fun
Post time 2022-2-22 04:29 AM | Show all posts
I have done this before. I play tanks go to exp lane without mask until lv.2 and ping my exp laner to invade buffes so that u eitther kill jungler or take their buff.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 01:59 PM GMT+8