Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Poll] Top ban list

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-17 11:20 AM | Show all posts
I can still tolerate other heroes in this list. But I think Valentina's damage is ridiculously strong.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-2-18 06:19 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-2-16 08:50 PM
It genuinly has nothing to do with being a moderator, it's a game style and if he prefers to ban A ...

With all due respect you are wrong. Moderator on official MLLB forum need to be someone who is a good player, who is Glory player, who knows game better than some lower Mythic and Legend players. The job of every moderator on any forum on the world is not just deleting posts or warning members about language. Moderator must be people who can handle something without bosses(developers).
Someone who ban Aldous or Vale on higher ranks is definitely not for a moderator.
Btw, his reasons are because he plays Layla and because MM players ban Aldous and Vale very often Is that a joke?

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-18 11:34 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-2-18 01:19 PM
With all due respect you are wrong. Moderator on official MLLB forum need to be someone who is a g ...

I suggest you go more into depth about moderation and what is our job in general, it literally has nothing to do with being a glory player, either way banning a specific hero is totally a personal preference, you may ban layla or Karina it doesn't really matter it's up to you and your team.
Hopefully there will be a moderation application soon and you can be part of the team if you feel you are worthy, maybe then you will understand what we actually can and cannot do as moderators and what are our main duties.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-19 03:04 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-2-18 11:34 PM
I suggest you go more into depth about moderation and what is our job in general, it literally has  ...

with all due respect Forum Trainee Mod, BMPW.
I believe @s5tank got his points there.
Probably moderators should climb up to at least legend/mythic (or better mythical glory) to get respect from the community.

So, if just stay at epic or below of it, then i don't think people will follow any tips or something that's come from mod/s. So, don't get mad or get triggered on this.

I think i can understand if moderator/s got their own life to check the forum, at the same time work (or probably still study), at the same time play the game. Well probably time management will do, so make it to mythic/ mythical glory if possible :>

(based on my investigation on discord, Forum Lead Mod just a warrior...idk he either already update it or not, so yeah. In case he wants to give opinion/advice related to the game in this forum, i'll totally will laugh/troll first... ;3)

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-19 06:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BMPW at 2022-2-19 01:24 PM
lesfo replied at 2022-2-18 10:04 PM
with all due respect Forum Trainee Mod, BMPW.
I believe @s5tank got his p ...

As I mentioned before, you need to be in the team to know what are the qualifications for a moderator, regardless if you insist that much on the rank, we are all above mythic, most are glory and others were glory and it was never a requirement to be mythic to be qualified for a mod position, you just need to have basic game knowledge I would say epic and above is fine.
Furthermore, the warrior forum mod that you checked his profile on discord doesn't have his main account linked FYI.
Also we do not share gameplay guides or anything similar, well most don't and the ones who do they never said " I am the best player follow my guide " it's just them being nice and sharing their own experience.
Now if you have anything else you would like to discuss feel free to do, if it's still regarding this topic you might end up having a conversation all by your self since I won't waste my valuable time and reply to none sense arguments.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-19 09:38 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-2-19 06:20 PM
As I mentioned before, you need to be in the team to know what are the qualifications for a moderat ...

Again, i personally suggest to forum mlbb moderators which are still in low ranks, better climb up to high rank level so that forum members and i myself can get proper benefit from you guys' knowledge of high level equipments/tips and trick.

If i really want to compare mlbb discord mods, most of them are mythic level. Even Discord bot developer himself is mythical glory. More respectable from others view.

Unless this forum still want to stay at this level (still with warrior, elite, grandmaster, epic).... then well...me and others which try to make thread/post about legend/mythic/mythical glory topics, feels like stupid you know. ;/

*Btw, all i said so far are not for insult but an advice as concerned forum member.*
No need to reply this, just read/view is fine.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-19 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Fanny has definitely gotta be there in the current meta however, I would like her to stay as long as possible. Its been ages that we have seen her played in high ranks and im loving it right now

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-20 01:11 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2022-2-20 01:26 AM
s5tank replied at 2022-2-18 06:19 PM
With all due respect you are wrong. Moderator on official MLLB forum need to be someone who is a g ...

I am just a legend ranked player. My highest rank is Mythic V. It is up to you whether you consider my opinion and ideas or not.

Your assumption is incorrect. Forum moderation is different.

So, if just stay at epic or below of it, then i don't think people will follow any tips or something that's come from mod/s. So, don't get mad or get triggered on this.

@lesfo
Rank doesn't matter. Moderation work is a process. When more people are needed, a forum mod recruitment post will be posted here. Everyone here can apply to become a forum mod. Based on your qualification, they will decide whether to recruit you or not.

In my opinion, mythical glory is just a rank. If anyone reach Mythical Glory rank, it doesn't mean they are higher than lower rank players. It means they are just lucky that they got good teammates.

This is a team game. If you get good teammates, you will keep winning and reach higher ranks. But unfortunately, many solo rank players doesn't get good teammates always. It does not make them low skilled. It is just that they are not lucky to get good teammates.

I agree there are few people who uses broken meta hero and carry the entire game. Can they carry the game without that broken hero? Even they would struggle to win in soloQ.
My point is skill level of Epic, Legend, Mythic V and Mythical Glory is not different. If a player at Epic V is very lucky and keep getting good teammates, they will keep winning and reach mythical glory in around a month.

In my opinion, judging a player's skill by their rank is wrong 80% of times.

If winning a game depends only upon the player's skill, then it is right to say higher rank players are highly skilled.

But here winning a game is out of our hands and depend upon many factors. So we cannot say that every players at higher rank are highly skilled.

Some players use cheats and reach Mythical glory. Can we call them highly skilled players for reaching higher rank without getting caught?

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-20 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-2-20 01:11 AM
I am just a legend ranked player. My highest rank is Mythic V. It is up to you whether you consider ...

Heyy Forum Mod Anandd

Wait. Since you're currently in legend rank, i'll not use more words.
Just climb up to achieve mythic and more it will be great. Same goes to others as well.

Although i can reply back from each paragraphs of what Forum Mod Anand said, i myself dont like to argue with you or any friendly mods.
(unless Forum Mod Anand/others happy to debate and willingly to read my very very long post, then yes, i'll do it. A lot of things i can say to be honest.    )

Fanny has definitely gotta be there in the current meta however, I would like her to stay as long as possible. Its been ages that we have seen her played in high ranks and im loving it right now

@imAldric
Yea, fanny should be demonstrate on high rank levels. Since she's one of very hard female hero to use/master among others, so if somebody play her well on any tournaments, then she'll be big fan more than Estes.   (recent big tournament: somehow Estes is just big fan from Philippines)

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-20 03:51 PM | Show all posts
I still have no idea why Estes should be banned always in rank. Countering Estes is actually easy but my team always disagree and always beg to ban him. Instead of banning Estes, banning Lancelot is much useful since nowadays many players already good to play him, he is scarry though. However, since I am mage player I should ban most the assassins. Before the match begin, I literally pray that the assassin in enemy side is dumb so I can fool them.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 07:15 PM GMT+8