Register now.
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Poll] Top ban list

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-20 06:25 PM | Show all posts
lesfo replied at 2022-2-20 02:22 PM
Heyy Forum Mod Anandd

Wait. Since you're currently in legend rank, i'll not use more wo ...

I play less than 5 rank games everyday. I will reach Mythic V eventually. Believe me rank is just a statistic it does not represent the players knowledge about the game

We should consider good points even if the player is in warrior rank.

Wait. Since you're currently in legend rank, i'll not use more words.

It's up to you whether you consider my opinions, idea and suggestions or not

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-2-20 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-2-20 11:25 AM
I play less than 5 rank games everyday. I will reach Mythic V eventually. Believe me rank is just  ...

What a bunch of nonsense you and that trainee wrote in just 2 replays.

Believe me rank is just a statistic it does not represent the players knowledge about the game

Win rate is also just a statistic, so why then you rather swap 70% wr player before 50% wr player?
By your words, someone who is mostly swimming from Legend I and Mythic V has same game knowledge as regular Glory player? Since it's all statistics, you can say freely that some 45% overal win rate player is litteraly the same thing like 1000+ points glory player....
No point in debating with someone who has no arguments and knowledge. If you and that trainee see my threads or replays...act like I don't exists because I don't waste time.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-20 10:59 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-2-20 10:35 PM

If you don't understand what I was trying to say, you can ask me instead of posting useless reply.

Let me explain again, rank is just a statistic. I have seen 70% win rate player getting 3 score after game. I have even wondered how this guy got this win rate. Win rate can come from classic too. Or he got high win rates when playing with his friends.

Also win rate depends on server. If a server has less number of players, there is a good chance for many players to have 70+ win rate and other players to have 30 or 40 percentage win rate.

There are a lot of other things you don't know about the stats

Just because you reached Mythical Glory in your server does not make you a pro. It means the players in your server has less luck and knowledge about the game.

Mythical Glory does not mean you have more knowledge about this game than everyone below your rank all over the world

In Servers with less number of players, you can even get 100% win rate. Does it mean you are the best in this world? No way.

If you still don't understand why I say higher rank players are lucky and not skilled or knowledgeable players than other ranks, I can explain it to you in more detail

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-21 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Personally, I often ban Valentina and Aamon, as they are way strong these days.
I also find Gloo has a very high ban rate, while it has only 1 vote :p

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-21 03:57 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-2-20 03:51 PM
I still have no idea why Estes should be banned always in rank. Countering Estes is actually easy bu ...

He actually is paid in mlbb tournaments which is why more people banned him. Yeah he has counter plays.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-21 05:54 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-2-20 03:51 PM
I still have no idea why Estes should be banned always in rank. Countering Estes is actually easy bu ...

Lancelot is a top ban for sure atleast in Eu server. From what my friends said, It's easier to kill a good meta carry hero like Fanny than to kill Estes. It's also depended on the late game when Estes becomes a huge variable at defending and fights for Lord.

@lesfo, Ngl I've been soloing Fanny lately cause im kinda bored from tryhard only with friends and surprisingly 4/5 games i get players that adjust and not toxic. And the games with her, its crazy cause the energy just seems infinite

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-21 05:05 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-2-21 03:57 AM
He actually is paid in mlbb tournaments which is why more people banned him. Yeah he has counter p ...

Paid? How? Had somebody paid so that Estes become playable in tournament?

Comments

I meant played. Sry about that Im trolling. Estes healing I believe got buffed which is why people play him.  Post time 2022-2-21 11:03 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-21 05:15 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2022-2-21 05:54 AM
Lancelot is a top ban for sure atleast in Eu server. From what my friends said, It's easier to kil ...

But somehow it is a joke to ban Lancelot in SEA, that is why I lose most of the match because good Lance in enemy side. Too many players can play him now and I saw many players do training Lance in classic. I dont say he is OP, the way he dashes in the entire area just drive me mad. I always want to ban Lance but my team will always beg the other heroes to be banned.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-21 10:59 PM | Show all posts
lesfo replied at 2022-2-20 02:22 PM
Heyy Forum Mod Anandd

Wait. Since you're currently in legend rank, i'll not use more wo ...

buddy he was mythic. He mains layla so yeah climbing to mythic will be extremely hard for anyone.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-2-21 11:02 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-2-20 10:35 PM

do u know that a lot of players that have 70% wr or either trios or duos and that most of them are 50% are solo q players. I played duo or trio for 20 games and I climbed from epic 5 to legend 1 in a day. I had 80% wr so buddy, a person with 50% doesn't necessarily mean he is worse than 70% wr player.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 05:51 PM GMT+8