Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1029|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Request] Finally i deleted mobile legend

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-16 11:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I lost my hope about mlbb matchmaking.

Finally i deleted this game as a solo q player.
This game is cancer.
If you solo q player . I advice you dont play this game for your mental healty.

I quit many online game in my life . I have good memories with all these games
But
I dont have any good memory with mlbb.
Bad community bad matchmaking.
Game is good but matchmaking and community very bad.

I promise myself that i will never play any chiniese company games again.Never.

Because chiniese people only think about money and profit.
But they dont know if you make good game , your profit also will be good.
But this forum is good forum.
I only will miss this forum :)
Post time 2022-2-17 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-17 01:57 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-2-17 12:53 AM
Well I hope u don't leave this forum. You could still reply to many people here without playing.

This forum good .
I remember before 1 year , this forum was not tolerant for negatif criticism.
I remember a forum mod his name is " BD007 "
Because of this guy , i know forum lost many valuable forumers.

But now , situation not same.Forum is tolerant for negatif criticism.Forum mods and admins too kind.

But i did delete game. Probably i will not use forum.But i will give a chance to mlbb . I will download after new matchmaking update.If i see that teams are not equal , probably i ll delete forever.

Btw , i am looking for new games.If you know some mmorg game in mobile , please write me pm
Post time 2022-2-17 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Is fine then. Congratulations for your determination! I hope for myself one day to be achieve....
Post time 2022-2-17 03:47 AM | Show all posts
In most competitive games and from a personal experience, you might feel that the match making is unfair because you are not always winning. Although, those games are meant to be played as a team, so with no doubt it will always feel unfair when you are solo q.
Furthermore, by being supportive to your team even if they are not as skilled as you, this will encourage them to put more effort and play as team to win, while blaming and shaming them will only help the situation escalate to the worst.
If you can be more specific and tell us in details what is it exaclty that bother you while playing solo, maybe we can advice you or if it's something that actually needs to be fixed within the game, we will send your feedback to the game developers.
Post time 2022-2-17 03:49 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-2-17 01:57 AM
This forum good .
I remember before 1 year , this forum was not tolerant for negatif criticism.
I  ...

I think forum mods are not to blame tho.
For me, they already tolerate with criticisms and handled well.
If you go to discord or fb, they sometimes will give you warning/ ban straight for no reason and sometimes can be irrelevant if you accidentally say horrible stuff openly. *a lot of reporter there*

But in this forum, i think the community is good tho. *just the game not really good, yet ;>*

Also, i don't know the name of "BD007". Sounds like James Bond already lmao *sorry :3*  

Anyway, you can uninstall or install back as many times as you want. So, when you feel want to post thread again, i think forum mods willing to welcome you back.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-17 04:01 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-2-17 03:47 AM
In most competitive games and from a personal experience, you might feel that the match making is un ...

I did open many topic about matchmaking you can check.
Nobody wants always win.Stop use this argument when someone criticize about matchmaking.

I want also lose game but in equal teams and fairly

If enemy full mythic glory and my team full mythic 3-4-5 , it is unfair matchmaking.It is not about i want always win.

You speak like this old selfish mod " BD007 "
He also was blaming players when we share matchmaking problems here.

If leader mod see this writing , i would like to say this guy is not good applicant for moderator statu.

Go check my old topic , i shared matchmaking problems with proof then come

Bye
Post time 2022-2-17 10:08 AM | Show all posts
hahaha i remember this guy, BD007 is a sycophantic moderator. really, really licks the developer. As far as i know he stopped because he had covid.

i've deleted this game since 25 December 2021, i remember it very well because it was Christmas.
Post time 2022-2-17 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Deleting a game is also a good improvement to have better life. Solving real life problem is way more important than solving about game problem. So I do really appeeciate about someone who leave toxic game for good.
Post time 2022-2-17 11:52 AM | Show all posts
You will be missed.....
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-30 10:01 PM GMT+8