Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1289|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Query] Is system the one who decided our match win or lose!?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-17 04:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-2-17 04:38 PM

I had a doubt in my mind for quite a time, no matter you had a winning streak in matches, you still will get the losing streak in matches equally with your winning rate. Hrmm... I found out that I get to match up with team solo players who are losing streak, and the opponent team who before are losing streak will starts winning. I'm not sure either... In order to keep all the players having a balance win rate? I'm dunno... So it cause me to have an uncertain feeling that feels like the system is the one who decided our match to be won or lost. Maybe not, just match with those players who choose the unsuitable heroes...

The situation I mentioned above is the most common match to find out no matter in my history, friends or other players history. Yet, not all the time match up like that(I clarified for myself)... So I just assume to make an example... Maybe just a misconception......

*Apology if you think this is a dumb question...
Post time 2022-2-23 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2022-2-23 02:51 PM

Thats why we have useless matchmaking ..

For example there is a mythic 5 player.
If he has 1 win , system acting him like mythic 4
If he has 2 win , system acting him like mythic 3
If he has +3 win , system acting him like mythic 2

After that.

System match me with this mythic 5 player .
When i check players after game , my teammates mythic 5 ( but system acting them like mythic 2 )

But enemy is real mythic 2 players..

It is moontons useless matcmaking story.System force solo q players %50 winnrate.

Developers have to see this matchmaking policy not good.
Post time 2022-2-18 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2022-2-18 01:44 AM

This is my personal opinion not from any stats.

AFAIK 70% of time, matches are decided during matchmaking itself. It is due to the decision of players not because of the system.

The remaining 30% of matches are uncertain and depend on how players handle late game.

Even though the system matches us with hard opponents during win streak, we can still win and continue the win streak, if our teamwork is good and as long as our teammates are not trolling. But in reality continuous win streak above 10 or 15 is very hard for solo players
Post time 2022-2-18 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lesfo at 2022-2-18 01:14 PM

With your title thread, i agree with you tbh.

The logical sense is that, if we all win, then who's gonna lose?
Ofc we need to lose some as well so that others can win in order to make balance in the game.

If majority wins and less people lose, it'll totally unbalance and making majority for those wins will jump to another games due to easy to play. So how to make these people which always win not to bored for winning and make them stay play? Ofc devs got solution for this.
Devs just need to create strong AI bots as another players to make those winners to lose.

That's how game devs can make peoples stay. Making those winners to lose in order to make them continuing on play the game.   
Plus, these AI bots can solve many problem as well.
For example, if many people offline, these AI bots will play their functions (easier to find matchmaking as well)  
*for those questioning my explanation, i suggest you guys just study the game engine that Mobile Legends use. That's all *

Post time 2022-2-18 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Betosky had 90 games win streak...Solo
 Author| Post time 2022-2-18 06:56 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-2-18 06:12 PM

He is a legends that can't be overtake....
Post time 2022-2-19 02:04 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-2-18 06:12 PM

There're always one to certain number of peoples able to break the game with raw hands. (includes beating up the AI bots/system. )

Not everyone can do it tho.
Post time 2022-2-19 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-2-19 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2022-2-20 12:00 AM

I think it mailny depends on the collective efforts of all players in the team. Ofcourse its also based on matchmaking since players can troll, feed etc. Just to give an example, in Eu servers that are a particular few countries named tryhard. If we are matchingup solo and there if there are players outside of the certain tryhard regions we dont accept the game. It's just a really simple method that sometimes can help boost the chances of getting better players in the team and also considering the enemy flags.
Post time 2022-2-20 12:29 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-2-19 10:55 PM
@lesfo

The problem though, is that there are also a number of players who have positive Win Rates ( ...

Hi Forum Moderator CloudDevelic. :3

Regarding to what you said about positive win rates (above 50 - 60%) for solo q, if you can give the all the statistics table of how many players are with that rates compare with all other rates (0% - 10%, 10% - 20% and so on) , also how many players are active so far and not active around the world, also with others complete parameters (like timing months, days, hours, seconds) as well, then we can go to calculation to see how many peoples are actually still active with given rates and also with false win rates (aka AI bots).
* if you dare to take the challenge into deep calculations. But of course, no devs will share such confidential stuffs to public, even with moderators as well i believe. Even if it's shared, it's probably not real one or outdated. ;3*

About 5v5, if you refer to any tournaments, then probably will not similar like classic mode, rank mode, and so on. Means no use of probability or calculation due to all are active human being. Just skills are considered in there :p

*also nice to meet you*
Post time 2022-2-20 11:27 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 04:42 AM GMT+8