Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: 血梅MAYN
Collapse the left

[Query] Is system the one who decided our match win or lose!?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-21 10:19 PM | Show all posts
lesfo replied at 2022-2-18 08:23 AM
With your title thread, i agree with you tbh.

The logical sense is that, if we all win, then who's  ...

So mean that sometime are we playing with bot in rank?
Post time 2022-2-22 04:27 AM | Show all posts
PrataKosongSG replied at 2022-2-21 10:19 PM
So mean that sometime are we playing with bot in rank?

yes in very low ranks such as warrior and elite.
Post time 2022-2-23 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2022-2-23 02:51 PM

Thats why we have useless matchmaking ..

For example there is a mythic 5 player.
If he has 1 win , system acting him like mythic 4
If he has 2 win , system acting him like mythic 3
If he has +3 win , system acting him like mythic 2

After that.

System match me with this mythic 5 player .
When i check players after game , my teammates mythic 5 ( but system acting them like mythic 2 )

But enemy is real mythic 2 players..

It is moontons useless matcmaking story.System force solo q players %50 winnrate.

Developers have to see this matchmaking policy not good.
Post time 2022-2-27 04:10 PM | Show all posts
I've been feeling this way since 2 years ago... system predetermines who will win
Post time 2022-3-24 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by starskyj at 2022-3-24 02:16 PM
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-2-23 02:49 PM
Thats why we have useless matchmaking ..

For example there is a mythic 5 player.

Its a forced 50 percent win rate for solo players, at the end of the past two seasons i reached mythic 3 with zhasks and raff with a 53 percent win rate 28 percent mvp rate and it said i was in the top 1 percent of mobile legends in the world. The reason the top players have 70-93 percent win rates is because they duo or play in a stack, the system cannot find people to handicap the team because the skill of the players are all equal.

meaning when you play in a stack, since your team is so good , say your in the top 5 percent, their are not enough teams so the system gives you teams in the top 15 percent, aka a mix of mythic and legends, and in 7-8 out of 10 games your team will win. Hence this is why those teams have high win rates 70-93 percent.

Its impossible to maintain a 70-93 win rate in legend- myhtic playing solo que say over 200 games. Even more so if your not playing a op toon.

Game F and over-watch use the same match making system. But in mobile legends its even worse, whats the point of having 2830- 3100 mmr on your main toons if your stuck with a 50-53 win rate and in some cases you can be stuck in legend. In mobile legends win rates don't mean much its about your mmr on your toons and your skill rating. You will end up with people in who are legend, one has a 58 win rate in legend rank, but has skill rating avg of 6.7 and another legend player has a 51 percent win rate with a 8.3 skill rating avg. Its about using op toons which have very high carry potential or empact on the match.
Post time 2022-3-27 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-2-18 01:41 AM
This is my personal opinion not from any stats.

AFAIK 70% of time, matches are decided during match ...

I would say your wrong, rarely is in draft phase is the match decided. It comes down to the skill level of the players. The team with the biggest skill disparity loses the match in 8 out 10 cases. Because the enemy team skill is more balanced they can cover their own mistakes. The team with the bigger skill disparity all that needs to happen is the best player has to make mistake or die in a late game or mid game team fight. It doesn't matter if the guy goes 15-2 if he doesn't win the game fast, the longer the game goes on the higher chance hes team will lose, as its a numbers game, the 1-2 lesser skilled players or feeders, will turn it into a three versus four late game.
Post time 2022-3-27 02:08 AM | Show all posts
lesfo replied at 2022-2-19 02:04 AM
There're always one to certain number of peoples able to break the game with raw hands. (includes  ...

these are players who use op toons, or adc toons that can literally jump out a bush and one versus two or even kill three people in a matter of seconds. Notice you will never see no perfessional player go on some 90 game win streak solo que in mythic rank. Its always these professional players in the top .3 percent of the game doing these things on fresh new accounts starting at very low ranks. i had a 18 game win streak on my main zhaks when i had a new account because i lost my ipad and lost the old accounts info.

Post time 2022-3-27 02:13 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-2-19 10:55 PM
@lesfo

The problem though, is that there are also a number of players who have positive Win Rates ( ...

wrong its proven in games people who play in duo,trio or stacked teams win more and have higher win percentages.

I had a 53-58 percent win rates solo que on my toons in legend- mythic rank solo mostly. It still doesnt change the fact its forced 50 percent win rate. Most of those players with 50-60 percent win rates are people on fresh accounts or accounts with only a season at most played, they also tend to pick op champions that can one versus two people easily.

Each season mobile legends keeps adding more and more op toons with crazy mechanics, it becomes harder to climb solo que.
Post time 2022-3-27 02:58 AM | Show all posts
starskyj replied at 2022-3-27 02:03 AM
I would say your wrong, rarely is in draft phase is the match decided. It comes down to the skill  ...

Something tells me you may not be a solo player. Am I right?
Post time 2022-3-27 07:56 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-3-27 02:58 AM
Something tells me you may not be a solo player. Am I right?

im solo , legend -myhtic rank the past 6 season, solo que.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 03:43 AM GMT+8