Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 4957|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Query] Account Banned

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-17 08:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by PrataKosongSG at 2022-2-17 08:57 PM

Hi Mobile Legends,

I would like to check regarding account being banned. I would like to apologize for using a cheat application. This will be my first time being banned. I would like to have a 2nd chance to unban my account. But i would like to know first time banned will give 10963 days? And i would like to check where/who should i contact to apply for unbanned the account. I cant even log in to my 2nd account. im using IOS 15.

Account ID: 251438102
Server : 9323

Thank you
 Author| Post time 2022-2-18 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-2-18 04:25 PM
I really appreciate you for being honest and admitting the use of cheats

I don't think it  ...

I have tried to find in youtube but seem cant fix it. If you found out the detail more, can post here? IOS having to much security :(. i wish someone would help me about this. Regret of using cheat and miss playing ML. But it ok, learn from mistake :D
Post time 2022-2-18 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Permanent ban for cheaters
Post time 2022-2-18 01:38 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
According to Moonton policy, we don't tolerate any kind of cheats. You can try 'provide assistance' and appeal. We don't have any authority over this and can't help you. Hope u understand.
Post time 2022-2-18 07:37 AM | Show all posts
Player/s which using cheat in this game, normally bad people. Most of time they'll repeat to cheat again when another cheat works.

If you manage to get unbanned, hope you'll not try to do again. But if can't lift the ban, just create another account, bruh.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-18 09:45 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-2-18 01:38 AM
Hello,
According to Moonton policy, we don't tolerate any kind of cheats. You can try 'provide assis ...

I have already did the provide assistance since 3/2/2022. No respond back from them.

Author| Post time 2022-2-18 09:46 AM | Show all posts
lesfo replied at 2022-2-18 07:37 AM
Player/s which using cheat in this game, normally bad people. Most of time they'll repeat to cheat a ...

Hi Lesfo,

Im using IOS. when i uninstall mobile legend and re-install back. It still showing the same page. I cant even create new account. Is there anyway to fix?
Post time 2022-2-18 12:51 PM | Show all posts
PrataKosongSG replied at 2022-2-18 09:46 AM
Hi Lesfo,

Im using IOS. when i uninstall mobile legend and re-install back. It still showing the  ...

What i mean is that use new email to create new account.
Not just uninstall it and install back. It'll just go to your banned account if you keep doing so. ;>
Idk much how ios works because i'm using android.
Post time 2022-2-18 04:25 PM | Show all posts
I really appreciate you for being honest and admitting the use of cheats

I don't think it will be revoked as per the policy.

If you want to create a new account and play the game, there might be some youtube videos which explains how to clear old data and register a new account.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-18 04:28 PM | Show all posts
lesfo replied at 2022-2-18 12:51 PM
What i mean is that use new email to create new account.
Not just uninstall it and install back. It ...

Creating a new account is not that hard, but the problem is. when loading the game it stuck to the page showing banned. When trying to re-install and install back. and it still prompt the same page. That what i mean it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 10:51 AM GMT+8