Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 431|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Removal of Malefic Roar

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-20 03:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2022-2-20 03:54 AM

Hello I before you react base on the title of this survey listen first, i think malefic roar should be remove and place its passive to Sea halberd. Why? Base on my opinion first they both have similar price. Second is its unique passive is remove where it ignores 20% of turrets defense make it less its value and im not talking about its price but its effectiveness though having malefic roar combine with war axe is still pretty handy, the idea of sea halberd having a attack speed and by adding the 35%physical pen will make more sense for faster pushing. Next is even how many adjustment are given to sea halberd its still unpopular unlike to dominance ice for some fighters and mm, lastly take note also a anti-regen and physical pen is a must have in late game, also this changes might be also be good for sea halberd since this may be a sub item in lategame replacing the Blade of despair as final item and if you think this changes might be to OP to sea halberd just increase its crafting price. That would be all.
Post time 2022-2-21 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Esmera at 2022-2-21 02:35 AM

Hi there KwonYongki!

Thanks for your suggestion. It will be sent to devs within 2 days.

In the meantime, there is an ongoing forum event here:
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... page%3D1&page=1
Why don't you give it a try?

-Esmera
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 06:21 AM GMT+8