Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1679|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] New Meta Natalia Equipment

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-21 04:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Thank me later when you try it out :D

Inspire was buff so might as well take advantage of it and use it as your Battle Spell.

Entering the match, you should buy regular boot first and try to get to your lane first with your first skill upgraded so you can do poking damage while clearing lanes. Try to clear lanes as fast as possible and help your mid lane.

Prioritiize this item after you bought your Boots, but don't buy your Rapid Boot yet, that's overpriced at the beginning of the match:

After getting this item, I reccommend one of two things:
1. Buy your Rapid Boot to move around the map faster.
2. Prioritize on getting Blade of the Heptaseas for extra spicy damage. But in exchange you wouldn't be able to Chase as good or move around the map comfortably.
After getting both Rapid Boot AND Blade of the Heptaseas, Prioritize Fury Hammer Again. Once you get your Fury Hammer Prioritize Hunter Strike.

When you get your three core items:
Rapid Boot, Blade of the Heptaseas, and Hunter Strike. Start buying War Hammer, after that buy Blade of Despair and your Final Item is Malefic Roar.  

You build should look like this:
IMG_E4204.JPG
(P.S. if you want to play Jungle Natalia, pick Bloody Retribution, but is better to play her Gold Lane)
Here is her Emblem:
emblem.JPG
(P.S. You can alternate between High and Dry and Bounty Hunter for Natalia, I suggest using Bounty Hunter when you're Jungling & High and Dry for Sidelaning)

Thank you for reading my TEDtalk
Sayonara~
<3

Post time 2022-2-25 05:23 PM | Show all posts
War Axe is useless for natali.

Natali is burst damage hero.
War Axe is for DPS heroes like xborg , you zhong , balmond.

I dont advice war axe for assassin heroes ( for example saber natalia etc.. )
But you can buy war axe if you pick these assasin heroes : Hanzo , zilong , alucart , roger etc..

Your war axe advicr wrong

Comments

I have been experimenting War Axe on Natalia, with inspire additional attack speed and her second skill, she can fully activate War Axe to full stack within ~2s which can demolished the enemies' def.  Post time 2022-2-26 05:06 AM
Post time 2022-2-21 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Never tried it, I am already too attached to execute spell when playing Natalia. Is it much better than execute? or comparable?
 Author| Post time 2022-2-21 03:29 PM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-2-21 12:16 AM
Never tried it, I am already too attached to execute spell when playing Natalia. Is it much better t ...

The Old Natalia Meta uses Inspire before execute becomes a thing. But with this build, Inspire is much more comparable than Execute.
Post time 2022-3-19 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Teammates i get still use execute..i even had some with teleport like what xdd
Usually i ban natalia when i play adc...it's frustrating to have her as enemy
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 03:45 AM GMT+8