Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 806|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Diggie REWORK is the WORST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-23 12:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I loved this hero and you completely RUINED him??

My life is fucking over and when i kill myself it'll be because of this dumbass change. The only thing that i enjoyed in this fucking joke life was to play Diggie and the new changes are so incredibly bad i have no fucking words to describe
> nerfed magic scaling
> dumbass stacks that are lost upon death
> MOONTON WANTS YOU TO PLAY TANK DIGGIE SO THEY NERFED MAGE DIGGIE

> no stacks on bombs
> CANT STACK 3 BOMBS AND ROAM FOR A GANK ANY MORE. THE HERO WAS PERFECT GANK SETUP WITH HIS SKILLS BUT NOW HE HAS ONLY ONE FUCKING BOMB
> CANT GIVE VISION LIKE BEFORE ON OBJECTIVES BECAUSE ONLY ONE BOMB

> NERFED BOMB DAMAGE

how is this a buff? I've been playing games for 20 years i've NEVER witnessed atrocity like this. Diggie was popular and liked and BELOVED by the players for its unique design and for NO REASON AT ALL - they "REWORK"  his core mechanics and nerf him to the ground. He's worthless and his gameplay/style has changed completely

i hate this so much
i have hundreds of games of diggie but right now he is completely worthless and he isn't fun at all

WHO asked you to do this? Why force us to play him as tank? this is so dumb

Post time 2022-2-23 03:30 AM | Show all posts
watch your language sir, there might be kids here
Post time 2022-2-23 07:58 AM | Show all posts
I remembered diggie when he came out. When he got reworked he was stupid as fck. Mofo 1 bomb did 1/2 dmg to a tank at lv.1 with no items. If you are wondering lv.1 most tanks have roughly 3000 hp at lv.1. So diggie does roughly 1500 dmg with one bomb lovely. So a support becomes a carry instead of a support. With that said, diggie has a somewhat weak kit at supporting teammates. He has lack of cc and uselss passive.
Post time 2022-2-23 08:07 PM | Show all posts
First thing I wanna say is : PLEASE stop saying stuff like this, even as a joke: My life is fucking over and when i kill myself it'll be because of this dumbass change". This is really NOT ok to say. Might wanna use a proper language also, in order to keep the forum clean.

I used to play Diggie also, for fun, even if teammates thought i wanted to troll. I don't know why people think we play diggie just to troll lmao xd I'm not at peace with these changes either, but you know, with time maybe we'll see it's a good change? I won't play him tho, not as he is right now..but maybe in the future he'll get more suitable changes.. *fingers crossed*
Post time 2022-2-26 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Let me make fun hidden scenario discussion among mlbb devs. ;3

================================================
Dev no.1: Hey, Diggie seems to be low picked by players. Probably players already bored. Lets do revamp this egg.

Dev no.2: No man. Let the egg stay still.

Dev no.1: What? If very less players playing it, why the hero stay in the game. Lets do revamp it to make more interesting.

Dev no.2: i said no, man.

Dev.no.1: fine. I'll forward to boss.

---- 3 hours later ----

Boss: lets do revamp on the egg.

Dev no.2: Sir, diggie players already used with the old skills for long time and sudden change might get negative response. And also we still have many heroes to look after.

Boss: If we get huge negative response from community, Dev no.1 will change it back and make apology statement/announcement, Right Dev no.1?

Dev no.1: Yes Sir.  *smirk on Dev no.2*

Dev no.2: *grrr*. Okay boss.

================================================
Conclusion:
no one is bad in this process. (perhaps, i don't know... ;>)

Post time 2022-3-1 03:25 AM | Show all posts
I have never used Diggie before, but I understand your pain, as how they massacre my girl Natalia. Hahah
I think they should increase from one bomb to 2 bombs max so he can be more versatile. Diggie is a support afteral, not a burst damage dealer, his bombs are meant to use as poking damage mechanism. But I still hope Moonton do more justice to Diggie.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 06:15 AM GMT+8