Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 706|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] i have something for the mods

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-23 03:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
have you ever heard "Rank match making cheating"
matches that ends only around like 7mins.mostly top mmr players uses this technique.

have you ever used vpn with a server with low players. im not gonna say which cuz someone in this forum might just use this.
they group up 10 players and divide to 2 teams. both leader connects a vpn on a specific server. both starts the match. n guess what, they match with each other.
even on your current server, hv you ever noticed. sometimes by chance you get to matchup with players from your recent match. but the matchmaking takes times. sometimes 1-4mins.

anyways, i hope thrs a way for the mods to deal with this players. 1 player example. checkout Malaysia's Kimmy no1. Mystic07 i think. everytime this player uses kimmy the match ends in 7mins. and the players on both team are all same but shuffled every 2 - 3 matches

mybe disable players for connecting vpns. and if they dont insist to stop, let them have a 30 day ban.
Post time 2022-2-26 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-2-23 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Anyway this is not a new thing. Most top players and esport players are cheater and ,yeah as I know, their account are protected. Top players or anyone who sits in the top leaderboard are recognized as influencers. Influencers are people who make this game still alive and many low players idolize them. As you can tell to us, this behaviour already happened since long long time ago, until now. There are already so many reports about it in this forum but I bet Moonton will ignore them as usual. Anyway, can you imagine if those cheater are taken down by the dev? Yes, this game probably will die.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-23 01:54 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-2-23 08:23 AM
Anyway this is not a new thing. Most top players and esport players are cheater and ,yeah as I know, ...

i see, thanks for answering :(
Post time 2022-2-23 05:00 PM | Show all posts
ShadesGT replied at 2022-2-23 01:54 PM
i see, thanks for answering :(

do you mean like this case https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... amp;authorid=669716

things like that have existed for a long time, but until now they still exist. so you know how moonton respond to fair play environment
Post time 2022-2-23 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Exacly, this is not new...there have been cases like this before. Best you can do is report to customer support. I know they take actions against people who abuse like this, in order to get MMR or higher wr
Post time 2022-2-25 12:44 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-2-23 08:23 AM
Anyway this is not a new thing. Most top players and esport players are cheater and ,yeah as I know, ...

Nah bruh. This game not gonna die.
You want to know why?
Because many people support and love this game. No matter how many cheaters around, they (players) still love and stick with this game. Even buy heroes + skins ;>

Also Mobile Legends got a lot of commercial marketing around the world now. From Transformers, King of Fighters, Japanese animation industry and so on. So, it's very hard for Mobile Legends to shut down immediately just because of these cheaters. ;>
Post time 2022-2-26 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2022-2-27 12:47 AM

Unfortunately it's something that happens in all games in some ways or other and it affects everyone who works hard fair and square.
Although there are already protocols in place to tackle these tactics such as MMR removal, Rank-mode banned and finally even account banned but it doesn't stop players from continuing these exploits. However, MLBB is trying their best in adjusting to these and the main factor here is looked at if a player has been foud to be matchmaking with the same enemy in a row. Even if it works, there is no denying there is a need for improvement and it is being improved after every update. Similarly, there was a big issue in regards to Classic WR boosting vs bots which from what I see now has been fixed but it could show up again...

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 07:03 AM GMT+8