Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 786|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Share] Do you have the same feeling like me?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-23 04:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-2-23 06:29 PM

Screenshot 2022-02-23 164121.jpg

Post time 2022-2-23 06:24 PM | Show all posts
What do you mean have the same feeling like you? 4 classic matches, 3 defeated 1 victory, or your special skin and starlight? I dont understand this.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-23 06:30 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-2-23 06:24 PM
What do you mean have the same feeling like you? 4 classic matches, 3 defeated 1 victory, or your sp ...

LOL, please don't put your attention on skins lol. Can't you read those word on image....
Post time 2022-2-23 08:03 PM | Show all posts
I think you mean you had 3 bad matches...and on the 4th you went YOLO mode and tryhard your way to win the match
Post time 2022-2-24 01:46 PM | Show all posts
can't relate I never win, well unless I spam fanny that's another story for another time.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-24 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Now I am match up with lose streak first 3 times, then I thought I win is finish now, continue 3 lose rank 6 lose classic, system still don't want to release me....

Comments

it feels ironic  Post time 2022-2-24 10:02 PM
Post time 2022-2-26 10:09 PM | Show all posts
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-2-24 10:01 PM
Now I am match up with lose streak first 3 times, then I thought I win is finish now, continue 3 los ...

Its not the system. It is the players who decide the outcome starting from matchmaking.

We can't control how other players play so playing solo is the most difficult but many players are still winning.

My suggestion is always pick your best and adjust your role to balance your team or to counter the enemy

If possible avoid chatting. Some people would argue how can I suggest something to my teammates without chatting. But in reality, if you suggest something to your teammate, 80% of times it is like "don't teach me" or they wouldn't listen to us. It may result in bad teamwork or one player go AFK voluntarily to make the team lose
Post time 2022-2-27 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-2-26 10:09 PM
Its not the system. It is the players who decide the outcome starting from matchmaking.

We can't  ...

I'm pretty sure it's the system... 90% of matches feel like the winner has been predetermined
Post time 2022-3-1 03:32 AM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2022-2-27 02:07 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the system... 90% of matches feel like the winner has been predetermined

Because you feel your enemy has the better composition, or you feel like your team is just not good enough, either that or you just start off the match with a bad/tilted mindset of “Oh, another game, another lost” then you are doomed to lose because of that negative mindset. Try to think positively, think ways on how you would bring the match under your control, not to the enemy. Afterall, is a team effort game, you can’t always do things all by yourself. You got yourself a feeder? Use him as a bait, enemy popped out, waste their skill on your bait, you can try going in and kill the enemy, or retreat if you feel there’s more enemies are coming soon and not have enough item to deal enough damage. Every misfortune, there is an opportunity.

But if you’re like 10k+ gold behind after like 8mins into the match, you would have like 0.1% of winning.
But every effort counts ammarite ;)
Post time 2022-3-3 11:13 AM | Show all posts
You seriously think that a negative mindset is what's causing matches where one team is so obviously composed of much much more experienced players than the other? If yes, then sure... stay in that bubble and continue to refuse to acknowledge the experience being felt by what seems to be a significant number of players judging by the constant and numerous complaints about the matchmaking.

I'm just saying... it ain't just me...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 01:37 PM GMT+8