Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 555|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Request] About Transformers 2nd batch (soundwave)

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-24 03:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-2-24 01:53 PM

IMG_20220223_214403.jpg

My aim to make this post is to inform you about Transformers 2nd batch.
When the first batch skins was made, I thought there would be a continuation of the Transformers collaboration. When I saw these skins in YouTube, I was happy at first. But then I was disappointed when I saw that my favorite Marksman couldn't get the favorite decepticon skin.
export202202232312593650.png

Unlike Grimlock, it has been more difficult to find the best Hero combination for Soundwave. I suggested Alpha first. Because Alpha and Beta looks like Soundwave and his spy character (Laserbeak). Strongest decepticon skin for strongest fighter hero. But Alpha was not accepted. Alpha don't have long-range weapon.

2nd choice is Clint. Because  Clint's skill effects resemble Soundwave's weapons.
Passive - Sound weapon.
Basic attack and Ultimate - normal gun.
1st skill - machine gun.
2nd skill - microcassette trap.
But unfortunately it was canceled too. Developers couldn't design microcassette effect for Clint.

3rd choice is Popol and Kupa. Because Kupa looks like spy "Ravage".

I was sad that devs didn't make Transformers skins for Yi Sun-Shin (Shockwave), Barats and Clint.

Post time 2022-2-24 09:27 PM | Show all posts
I honestly think second Transformers skin batch should be better then the already existing skins..there's some I'm really disappointed in...I was honestly expecting something really awesome..I think Johnson might be the best one so far..
Post time 2022-2-28 04:42 AM | Show all posts
Looking forward to seeing those skins asap!
And yeah, as shinee said, Johnson's skin was the best in the 1st batch.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:42 AM GMT+8