Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1122|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] MLBB & Absence of "out of the box" Ideas

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-24 10:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why there is no thinking out of the box ideas??
Why there is no non-human races?
Enough of this, you have like 5 or so sword heroes and 10 or so guns heroes. Create something new, see what other MOBAs games doing. The only reason why I still playing this game is because very short waiting lobby time. Other than that, I would left the game a year ago
See other games like LOL and specificaly OA and EHs doing
Post time 2022-2-24 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2022-2-24 06:01 PM
I'm not sad for not my hero concepts are not implemented yet, but I'm sad for the lack of creativi ...

you need to consider that most of the games you mentioned are top of the tier bigger games, keep in factor that ml is quite a small game in comparison, only really popular in asian areas, but i do understand your concern, but i personally think that the game is still young, still a lot of room for both heroes and other content alike, so, patience i guess.
Post time 2022-2-24 10:54 AM | Show all posts
There are many heroes that are not humans like Yve, Zhask, Gloo, Grock, Minotaur, Belerick, and others.
Post time 2022-2-24 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
well maybe if you share your new heroes idea with us and the developer team found it decent, it may be implemented in game.
There was no need to complain at the first place, share your ideas and then if they were good and were not added in-game, you have both ears to complain.
Post time 2022-2-24 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-2-24 02:25 PM

I would love to see more cute-furry creatures joined the fight in land of dawn. We need more heroes from the same universe as Diggie.
Post time 2022-2-24 04:08 PM | Show all posts
I mean, most characters in the game are pretty unique and not taken from others' concept arts or just plain art, they're pretty balances overall in both abilities, weaknesses and strengths, so I don't see any problem, we get new heroes consistently, so there's that, don't feel bad that your "hero ideas" aren't being added in,  
I'm sure the devs already have plans laid out for future projects, maybe patience would be a good virtue here.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-24 05:57 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-2-24 01:48 PM
Hello,
well maybe if you share your new heroes idea with us and the developer team found it decent,  ...

I shared too much unique hero concepts, and none of them had been implemented. I'm not complaining because they weren't applied until now, but I'm complaining because of the lack of creation and imagination. all heroes are so basic and nothing new. even the new hero concept in the news section is having a sword, we we already having of heroes having swords.   
 Author| Post time 2022-2-24 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Jadeeeeeeeeee replied at 2022-2-24 10:54 AM
There are many heroes that are not humans like Yve, Zhask, Gloo, Grock, Minotaur, Belerick, and othe ...

all of those mentioned heroes, beside Minotaur and Belerick, are great, but that's about regarding unique heroes in MLBB
 Author| Post time 2022-2-24 05:59 PM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-2-24 02:22 PM
I would love to see more cute-furry creatures joined the fight in land of dawn. We need more heroes  ...

I would agree with anything new and creative.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-24 06:01 PM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-2-24 04:08 PM
I mean, most characters in the game are pretty unique and not taken from others' concept arts or jus ...

I'm not sad for not my hero concepts are not implemented yet, but I'm sad for the lack of creativity in comparison of with other MOBAs as i mentioned above
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 05:26 PM GMT+8