Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Kratos007
Collapse the left

[Complaint] MLBB & Absence of "out of the box" Ideas

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2022-2-24 07:09 PM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-2-24 06:19 PM
you need to consider that most of the games you mentioned are top of the tier bigger games, keep i ...

But, EOs and OA are newer than MLBB. also, MLBB is very famous in southern nations too, same as EOs and OA.
Post time 2022-2-24 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2022-2-24 07:09 PM
But, EOs and OA are newer than MLBB. also, MLBB is very famous in southern nations too, same as EO ...

hmm, not sure what those other games are, but im sure the devs have plans, they're still piping out new hereos so we just have to wait
 Author| Post time 2022-2-24 08:39 PM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-2-24 07:32 PM
hmm, not sure what those other games are, but im sure the devs have plans, they're still piping ou ...

As MLBB forum policy, I can't mention other MOBA games names here. just google the top MOBA mobile games and you will find what I'm talking about. i just mentioned the first letters of their names
Post time 2022-2-24 09:30 PM | Show all posts
Idk what to say, I've played many games...and i do believe MLBB is best moba out there. All heroes here are unique and interesting..I do get what you mean tho', but, as we can see, they're realising heroes pretty often, maybe soon we'll see some more unique heroes. And also maybe some of your concepts will be on the game. I saw some users on forum saying mlbb has implemented some of their ideas so...who knows
 Author| Post time 2022-2-25 02:37 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2022-2-24 09:30 PM
Idk what to say, I've played many games...and i do believe MLBB is best moba out there. All heroes h ...

All MLBB caring is to release bunch of shiny skins, while it comes to the actual heroes, they are so basic.
Post time 2022-2-26 08:41 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-3-2 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2022-2-25 02:37 PM
All MLBB caring is to release bunch of shiny skins, while it comes to the actual heroes, they are  ...

Well...skins are needed also tho'...and they also give away a lot of free skins so it's not that bad. As for heroes, my personal thought is that they're okayish, pretty unique. It's pretty difficult to come up with new stuff, that hasn't been used before on other games, same goes for heroes...
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 01:59 PM GMT+8