Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1132|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] been days .... and nothing is fixed

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-27 05:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dm mods and admins to help and get 0 help
posted on here to get help.... gets told to use ingame support to only get a auto robot questions and answer
whats the point of saying you have customer support and get no help .... the game has stolen $20 worth of diamonds and even after i show proof of purchase i get scammed
Post time 2022-3-5 03:55 AM | Show all posts
Memekingpanda replied at 2022-2-27 09:36 AM
They asked me to spend more diamonds so I wouldn’t be in negative lol like wtf is this shit. You st ...

Hello,
We are deeply sorry for the inconveniences, as Charles mentioned this is beyond our abilities, although this will be looked into and should be solved.
Thank you for your patience, we will contact you when we have an answer hopefully it does not take long.
Post time 2022-2-27 04:20 PM | Show all posts
In-game concerns like this are actually beyond our control and only the in-game CS will be able to assist you further. Although, I could go try and ask higher ups regarding your issue.

What did in-game CS told you?
Also, @War_Bandit, let's not jump into conclusions. Thank you~
Post time 2022-2-27 11:07 AM | Show all posts
man, they are really skimming on this one, wonder if they really are scamming, their silence is suspect.
 Author| Post time 2022-2-27 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2022-2-27 04:20 PM

They asked me to spend more diamonds so I wouldn’t be in negative lol like wtf is this shit. You steal 1k diamonds away from me when I showed that I spend the money for it
I've dm admins and mods and 0 response. I have proof of purchase and proof of how much diamonds I had
****key fact**** I bought 500 diamonds to complete the event quest to get tickets. I had 561 diamonds and quest not complete. I have pic of me purchasing the diamonds but getting nothing …. I have my bank statement as proof of my purchase. So much dam evidence and I’m still getting ask to spend money on a game that just scammed me
Post time 2022-2-27 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Oh, im well aware of how things work, i just like the animosity
Post time 2022-3-5 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Memekingpanda replied at 2022-2-27 02:36 PM
They asked me to spend more diamonds so I wouldn’t be in negative lol like wtf is this shit. You st ...

Wanted to update, have you made sure that your bank or the payment method you used didn't do a refund or something? MLBB don't usually negate diamonds unless a refund was issued. Have you cleared this out to the CS? or checked your bank? I don't see your PM as well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 11:21 AM GMT+8