Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 807|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] You guys did twilight armor dirty

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-2-27 09:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What's with you developers? Twilight armor is just fine the way it is and now you adjust its unique passive and attributes to something useless.From:
%20 crit damage reduction
Unique: When hit by a physical damage that is more than 600, the user will receive 20% less physical damage, which means you'd need to receive at least 600 physical damage to trigger the equipment's passive, which will then deal True damage to nearby enemies. Last for 3 seconds.

Now:
+20 physical defense
Unique: deal 7% extra HP magic damage to nearby enemies. Last for 3 seconds.

This is non sense, I declare to bring back the physical damage reduction and crit reduction!
Do you have any idea how pain in the a$$ are the damage of MM in current meta such as brody, clint, and beatrix without twilight armors old passive you'd be resurrecting before you can perform your combo specially in lategame.
Post time 2022-2-28 02:47 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback, suggestions get forwarded to the developer team each now and then and if there are enough complains about this situation, the devs will probably take it into consideration and re-adjust the Twilight armor.
Post time 2022-2-28 05:56 AM | Show all posts
I think this is really messed up. Think about it, in late game, a marskman like Miya gets the Malefic Roar. Even with the twilight armor and other physical defense items , it would still be a pain in the ass to confront her. You, as a tank will be dead in under 10-15 seconds. Now u trynna nerf the item. Come on. Be real
Post time 2022-2-28 06:37 AM | Show all posts
we need better defensive armors, specifically ones that negate or reduce critical hit damage
Post time 2022-2-28 03:00 PM | Show all posts
They should just add new defensive items, which would be like the previous twilight with the crit damage reduction and phy damage reduction and others
Post time 2022-3-1 03:08 AM | Show all posts
I agree, the new adjustment doesn’t feel right at all. I think Moonton should make a new tank item with the Twilight Armor old passive, but better.
Post time 2022-3-2 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 07:10 AM GMT+8